AL Central Talk

Been a Twins fan for nearly fiddy years and I don't ever remember being this excited about the pitching staff, there's a couple duds, Pagan, Mahle, Sands but as a group we have never had better.

Now if only we could score!

Another loss to Karinchak, serves up a walkoff HR in the bottom of the 9th (on a full count with 2 outs)

Guy is ass.

The Guardindians look like maybe a .500 team at this point

Rotation issues, bullpen has been pretty ass, offense is extremely inconsistent.

Currently they appear to be better than us. Looking like they are going to take both games of this DH.
That’s sad.

Now that he’s through 7, this is officially the best start of Rodriguez’ career as a Tiger.

That’s sad.

Now that he’s through 7, this is officially the best start of Rodriguez’ career as a Tiger.

We are making him look like a Cy Young caliber pitcher. Have not drawn a single walk, hack city just swinging blindly at anything and everything. 9 strikeouts, his TOTAL of strikeouts in his first 3 starts.

We are making him look like a Cy Young caliber pitcher. Have not drawn a single walk, hack city just swinging blindly at anything and everything. 9 strikeouts, his TOTAL of strikeouts in his first 3 starts.
Only the second time he’s got through seven as a Tiger. New high in Ks.

Always advantage pitcher when its cold and shitty.

Don’t fear though, be won’t go complete game and Detroits bullpen is trash.

Only the second time he’s got through seven as a Tiger. New high in Ks.

Always advantage pitcher when its cold and shitty.

Don’t fear though, be won’t go complete game and Detroits bullpen is trash.

This is just our offense. Once they get in that hack at everything mode they don't pull out of it.

14 scoreless innings in a row after that 3 run 4th in game 1. Brutal against Detroit.

We DESPERATELY need McKenzie to comeback from his injury and pitch well, and for some of these relievers to unscrew themselves and for hopefully one of our better pitching prospects to break through because we aren't winning many games with Gas Can Gaddis starting.

I think the offense is kind of what it is, they are going to be extremely streaky and inconsistent. The pitching just doesn't appear to be there this year to bail them out when they hit those ugly cold streaks. If the pitching can't right itself it's going to be a very long frustrating year.

Was 85 degrees all weekend. Now it’s winter again.

And the Tigers are horrible.

You couldn’t have paid me to go to this doubleheader.
The first game was a yesterday’s postponed game so it was on no one’s schedule and I believe the second game was supposed to be an evening game. However, I agree with you 100%. I still love the Tigers … which means I am a shameless homer.

The first game was a yesterday’s postponed game so it was on no one’s schedule and I believe the second game was supposed to be an evening game. However, I agree with you 100%. I still love the Tigers … which means I am a shameless homer.
Idk about down there, but it was windy as sin here today. And I think everybody with a ticket to yesterdays postponed game got to pick any other game, not just todays.

Idk about down there, but it was windy as sin here today. And I think everybody with a ticket to yesterdays postponed game got to pick any other game, not just todays.

Cold, cloudy and not too windy, but that can change at the Ball Park. Wind must of been blowing in.

With so many shortstops on the active roster it will now be even easier for the Guardians to make sure that the best one never actually plays there :wink:

Karinchak gives up a meatball HR to the Tigers soft hitting #9 hitter to make it a 1 run game.

How long will Tito keep fucking trotting him out in crucial situations? Guy is done.