Series Thread ALDS: Guardians vs Yankees

4z5qf9.jpg

Wheeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you Rizzo! You candy ass'd bastard

Cleveland walks off the Yankees !

If the Yankees lose this will be a nightmare scenario for Manfred with the Yankees, Mets and Dodgers all eliminated early. I’m all for it

If the Yankees lose this will be a nightmare scenario for Manfred with the Yankees, Mets and Dodgers all eliminated early. I’m all for it
It would be great. The amount of ass kissing MLB does with the Dodgers and Yankees is sickening. It was such bullshit that they always got the prime time spots. Even made Mariners start at 1pm local time yesterday so Yankees could be at night. Weird how the west coast Dodgers don’t get same treatment

Now we just need Cleveland to finish off the Yankees and this will be the greatest weekend in baseball history.

So they could start Bieber today but they are still sending Civale, who's been awful this year, and hasnt pitched in like 2 weeks, out anyway.

Awesome.

While I would start Bieber I do think that it has been a while since the word "awful" has been appropriate to describe Civale's performance. Since returning from the DL in August opposing batters are hitting .186/.228/.340 against him (43 innings/8 starts). His first 6 (very awful) starts really weigh down his season line. He's got a 3.24 ERA since then.

While I would start Bieber I do think that it has been a while since the word "awful" has been appropriate to describe Civale's performance. Since returning from the DL in August opposing batters are hitting .186/.228/.340 against him (43 innings/8 starts). His first 6 (very awful) starts really weigh down his season line. He's got a 3.24 ERA since then.
I like the homework, TO.

Counterpoint is one of those first six starts where he was roughed up was against the Yanks, and he's 0-2 with a 10.00 ERA against them this season.

Should be interesting.

I'm not going to question it.

image1.PNG

Leadoff single followed by:

bunt pop up to catcher

soft pop up to 3rd

soft liner to 3rd

this is not how you win this game.