Alec Baldwin killed crew member Halyna Hutchins on set of Rust

Lies. The actor does not fiddle with the ammo. You’re now into straight lying territory.
Plus you just admitted they break the basic rules of gun safety… something you were admonishing before even when it comes to movie sets.
You’re all wet. Time to quit while you’re way behind, dunce.
I never said the actor "fiddled" with ammo. They fiddle with the gun and are responsible for recognizing the three types of ammo: blanks, live, and dummy. Hell, the standards say they should even be color coded for easy recognition. I am sure that I have posted the link to on set firearm safety ... And Google has many ... regs/procedures but if you want to remain ignorant and mad, have at it.

So, is Baldwin being charged for 'pulling the trigger' or is he being charged for 'hiring the crappy armoror' ??

So, is Baldwin being charged for 'pulling the trigger' or is he being charged for 'hiring the crappy armoror' ??
I’d likely give him a pass on the former if he hadn’t done the latter. As an actor, you have a reasonable belief that the professionals hired to ensure the guns have been rendered safe have done their jobs. A producer who hires incompetent people to do that job doesn’t get the same benefit of the doubt.

I would normally come back with “but it is a movie, that is what is supposed to happen”, but the fact that there is no recording of the actual shot pretty much nullifies that argument. He shot the gun when there was no filming taking place.

I still am of the opinion that Baldwin the “actor” doesn’t have MUCH responsibility, but Baldwin the “producer” has a LOT. Especially when it has been shown that he was acting very intimidating towards the crew while on set (very much blurring the line between Baldwin the “actor” and Baldwin the “producer”).

That's my take on it also. As the one in charge of the movie production, it is ultimately his responsibility to ensure the safety of all involved during the filming (production) of this movie.

There were already a lot of rumblings and discord on set about lack of safety and then the guy who should have taken safety seriously but didn't, goes on to shoot his camera person dead when they were simply discussing how the shot would be done and this clown trying to be cute....shoots her dead.

Nobody was killed either. Those are examples of how a movie is created properly and without injury. Baldwins incompetence is not an excuse that keeps him from prison.
Exactly. Hundreds of thousands of examples of real firearm discharges in the last ~30 years and only two deaths. The one of the set of 'The Crow' was a freak accident caused by what was thought to be an empty barrel but had not been inspected for debris. The 'Rust' shooting was a combination of dangerously careless gun play where no live ammunition should ever have been on set and Baldwin's own fascination with guns.
I never said the actor "fiddled" with ammo. They fiddle with the gun and are responsible for recognizing the three types of ammo: blanks, live, and dummy. Hell, the standards say they should even be color coded for easy recognition. I am sure that I have posted the link to on set firearm safety ... And Google has many ... regs/procedures but if you want to remain ignorant and mad, have at it.
Baldwin is a liar when it comes to what happened. He claims he acted responsibly, yet he pointed a firearm at a person on set. Industry standard is to use a remote camera for a shot like that. He claims he never pulled the trigger; numerous experts have said that's impossible for the type of gun he was using.
Mostly the latter, I think. He didn't load the gun, and allegedly was told it was not loaded with blanks or dummy rounds. But he was the producer and was running the movie on a shoestring budget with insufficient and/or unqualified staff.

No...the conservative would be in prison already. See Derrick Chauvin and all of the J6 people who didn't have to hurt anyone, as an example.

It was proven beyond a reasonable doubt that your hero Chauvin intentionally murdered a guy. The J6 dildos deserve every minute they get. Why do you love murderers and terrorists?

It was proven beyond a reasonable doubt that your hero Chauvin intentionally murdered a guy. The J6 dildos deserve every minute they get. Why do you love murderers and terrorists?

I'm trying to get one thrown in prison, but you meatheads are here to defend him. Your track record of loving hamas is well documented.

I'm trying to get one thrown in prison, but you meatheads are here to defend him. Your track record of loving hamas is well documented.

What the fuck are you blathering about?

Wtf? This guy has zero shame. Like, not even a teensie speck. Dude really needs to go somewhere and sit down already.

Alec and Hilaria Baldwin Announce Reality Show With Their 7 Kids: Where Will They Film?
If you've been tracking her "career", it was inevitable Hilaria would end up there. She's the social media addict of Chrissy Teigan, combined with the brood of Octomom. Is she still pretending she's from Spain and can't remember the English words for things like cucumbers?

Back