Alexa

your link has tiktok in it, wont clicky. whats this all about?

your link has tiktok in it, wont clicky. whats this all about?

I can click on the link and takes me to a video of a lady asking Alexa to open her 3rd eye. You can’t see the vid?

I can click on the link and takes me to a video of a lady asking Alexa to open her 3rd eye. You can’t see the vid?
I guess i worded that wrong, i wont click a tiktok :D

I guess i worded that wrong, i wont click a tiktok :D

Yeah my first time as well. It’s pretty rough in there

dos equis sigh GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

You guys welcome Amazon into your homes and let it listen to every word that's said.

wow

Makes online shopping so easy.

“Was I really looking at a 6 pack of walkie talkies last night while high as shit? They do look pretty sweet......”

Thanks, Alexa.

:beer2:

I have the Google ones all over the house so that should make you grit your teeth even more. :dance:
I go to my brother's house and they talk to those fucking microphones in every room of the house all damn day.

"Alexa order more detergent" right in the middle of a movie and it hears. Always listening!

"Wait, we can't trust these companies?"

You guise are nucking futs!

I go to my brother's house and they talk to those fucking microphones in every room of the house all damn day.

"Alexa order more detergent" right in the middle of a movie and it hears. Always listening!

"Wait, we can't trust these companies?"

You guise are nucking futs!

I use them mostly to control my lights, thermostat, sometimes the TV, alarm clock, etc. I can tell it "bedtime" at night and it will turn all of my lights off, adjust my thermostat, turn the TV off, set my alarm in the morning, and play white noise in the background.... Just as an example.

I use them mostly to control my lights, thermostat, sometimes the TV, alarm clock, etc. I can tell it "bedtime" at night and it will turn all of my lights off, adjust my thermostat, turn the TV off, set my alarm in the morning, and play white noise in the background.... Just as an example.
what other...things... have you asked Alexa to do for you?