Alexa

You do the dumbest things... :rolleyes2:
discovered it by accident...didn't want to wake up the lady friend when I asked Alexa to adjust the thermostat, so I whispered the command...

it responded in a whisper and was creepy as fuck

Both her and Siri don’t like being called stupid bitchass cuntface motherfuckers for some reason either. Very sensitive little hoes.

Who’da thunk? :noidea:
I constantly threatened to replace the bitch, all of em, bitch fucked around and found out

Funniest thing, all my kids have German names, and spelling, and when Google announces my youngest's name she even says yakob it's great (Jakob)

discovered it by accident...didn't want to wake up the lady friend when I asked Alexa to adjust the thermostat, so I whispered the command...

it responded in a whisper and was creepy as fuck
You're creepy as fuck.

I go to my brother's house and they talk to those fucking microphones in every room of the house all damn day.

"Alexa order more detergent" right in the middle of a movie and it hears. Always listening!

"Wait, we can't trust these companies?"

You guise are nucking futs!
Small price to be able to say “hey Alexa, add butt cheese to my shopping list” and that bitch does what she’s told.

Small price to be able to say “hey Alexa, add butt cheese to my shopping list” and that bitch does what she’s told.
Or at least she adds something that sounds like butt cheese to the list

@ill pretends to nibble on Alexa’s ears too while he says naughty things to her.
fuckin right, doggie

you mean you guys didn't get the kama sutra skill on yours?

"Alexa, sexy time"

trust me.