Alexa

Just bought this.

Now I can control my range with Alexa
It’s been about 13 years since I’ve seen a range like that. The houses here have a wall of ovens built into the cabinet and the stove just sits on the counter

If I were to hide avatar, I wouldn’t be able to tell Gigi and @ojb81 apart
GIF by Ghostmates

Have you? well good on you, sir
I still crave it. I genuinely enjoyed a good dip of snuff, but when Grizzly got to over 5 bucks a can, I said piss on it. That was the welfare bear, like. 1.50 a can when I was a teenager, now it’s nearly the same price as Copenhagen and Kodiak

I’ve been tobacco free for over a year.

I've been tobacco free since 1999. except for the 4 or 5 times i tried since and got absolutely sick from it.

btw. inhaling is like riding a bike and its just a natural reflex now and if your lungs aren't used to it anymore ....its rough

I've been tobacco free since 1999. except for the 4 or 5 times i tried since and got absolutely sick from it.

btw. inhaling is like riding a bike and its just a natural reflex now and if your lungs aren't used to it anymore ....its rough
I’ve never smoked cigarettes. I guess I haven’t been completely tobacco free. I have smoked a few cigars along the way.

Got me a couple new Alexa devices....

AC unit.....

Alexa turn on AC....

Alexa set AC to 68....

Microwave....

Alexa melt butter for 30 seconds.

Alexa defrost hamburger....

I also have an outdoor plug that comes on at dusk and shuts off at dawn and it operates some outdoor led lights. I also used it for my Christmas Lights.

Also I have a bathroom wall heater that I can tell Alexa to turn off and on like my AC unit.

Got me a couple new Alexa devices....

AC unit.....

Alexa turn on AC....

Alexa set AC to 68....

Microwave....

Alexa melt butter for 30 seconds.

Alexa defrost hamburger....

I also have an outdoor plug that comes on at dusk and shuts off at dawn and it operates some outdoor led lights. I also used it for my Christmas Lights.

Also I have a bathroom wall heater that I can tell Alexa to turn off and on like my AC unit.
That sounds awful.