Poll America Seems Happy That OSU Lost

Were you happy OSU Lost?

• Oh hells ya

• I needed a cigarette after

• Food tastes better after yesterday

• I have decided to stick around on this awful planet for at least another year

• Meh potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ohio St doesn't have Michigan lines, but.....

"Dey got 5 star WR's" - WhoPhoneDis (a.k.a TrustMeIAmRight).

LMFAO
I'm hoping this will finally let us get some 5 star WR's too

Me thinks 5* OLs and RBs would be the positions on offense that would want to go to Michigan.
We'll take any influx of talent. We have some top 100 guys here and there, but the bulk of our team is made up of the lower ranked 4 stars and high end three stars. I'm not sure the 2023 class can be salvaged fully, but 2024 could be huge.

Ohio St doesn't have Michigan lines, but.....

"Dey got 5 star WR's" - WhoPhoneDis (a.k.a TrustMeIAmRight).

LMFAO
Mean Girls Stalker GIF

Good thing for you Red -- Nebraska doesn't have to worry about Ohio State. Only time they will ever play them is in a crossover game, as Nebraska struggles to even beat the Iowa's and Wisconsin's of the B1G Worst, i mean, B1G West.

I'm hoping this will finally let us get some 5 star WR's too

Of course. However, you don't need 5 star WR's when you put up 252 yds rushing and hold your opponent to 143.

tOSU was one dimensional. It's rather easy to beat a team when they're one dimensional.
You can do other things like T-off on their QB.

That Michigan ran the ball so well is what led to the blown coverages. It opened up the playbook.

Rushing
Michigan: 252 yds
Ohio St: 143 yds

Passing
Michigan: 278 yds
Ohio St: 349 yds

Which team was more balanced?

This isn't the first time we've seen this.
Example: The Spurrier/Wuerffle "Fun and Gun" (a.k.a. Run for None).

4-8 Nebraska was 110th against the run this season. LB's and DB's had to fill D line gaps. That led to them being 71st in pass defense.
Only Mich St (86th) and Indiana (120th) were worse in pass defense.

If Michigan wants to compete with Georgia this year, they're gonna have to do better than the 91 yds they rushed on them last year.

Mean Girls Stalker GIF

Good thing for you Red -- Nebraska doesn't have to worry about Ohio State. Only time they will ever play them is in a crossover game, as Nebraska struggles to even beat the Iowa's and Wisconsin's of the B1G Worst, i mean, B1G West.

h3iapp.gif

Do we need the list of your 100+ posts regarding tOSU's 5 star receivers and that being the reason nobody in the Big 10 will ever compete with them?

The "obsession" is yours.

It's because for the most part their fans are insufferable. They act like they are the biggest threats in the CFB with Day and his offense. They recruit at an elite clip so I understand it. But they do make fun of almost every program outside Bama (and that changed because of 2020)

I think the hire of Knowles was a good one but he got laxed playing in a conference where there isn't a bunch of good QBs. What were the best QBs his defense played all season? CLifford (lol)? I think it was Tua who has his own issues not throwing INTs..

JJ surprised him and double downed on JJ to beat them in that second half with all of his cover zero calls.

It's rather easy to beat a team when they're one dimensional.

h3iapp.gif

Do we need the list of your 100+ posts regarding tOSU's 5 star receivers and that being the reason nobody in the Big 10 will ever compete with them?

The "obsession" is yours.
Stalking Season 1 GIF by Shameless

They are 87-6 in the last 11 years in the B1G. As I said -- though, Nebraska fans don't have to worry about that. Only time you will see them is in a crossover game. So just say TY to Michigan and move along.

Save the rainman GIF -- I'm sure Nebraska fans will need that if Rhule completely flops after the utterly ridiculous contract you gave him after he won 28% of his games in the NFL. 8 years. :wtf:

It's because for the most part their fans are insufferable. They act like they are the biggest threats in the CFB with Day and his offense. They recruit at an elite clip so I understand it. But they do make fun of almost every program outside Bama (and that changed because of 2020)

I think the hire of Knowles was a good one but he got laxed playing in a conference where there isn't a bunch of good QBs. What were the best QBs his defense played all season? CLifford (lol)? I think it was Tua who has his own issues not throwing INTs..
They didn't run the cover 0 in the 2nd half like they were in the 1st half. They backed off it, which is why UM started running the ball more.

Of course. However, you don't need 5 star WR's when you put up 252 yds rushing and hold your opponent to 143.

tOSU was one dimensional. It's rather easy to beat a team when they're one dimensional.
You can do other things like T-off on their QB.

That Michigan ran the ball so well is what led to the blown coverages. It opened up the playbook.

Rushing
Michigan: 252 yds
Ohio St: 143 yds

Passing
Michigan: 278 yds
Ohio St: 349 yds

Which team was more balanced?

This isn't the first time we've seen this.
Example: The Spurrier/Wuerffle "Fun and Gun" (a.k.a. Run for None).

4-8 Nebraska was 110th against the run this season. LB's and DB's had to fill D line gaps. That led to them being 71st in pass defense.
Only Mich St (86th) and Indiana (120th) were worse in pass defense.

If Michigan wants to compete with Georgia this year, they're gonna have to do better than the 91 yds they rushed on them last year.
Georgia doesn't have the defensive line that they had last year, arguably one of the best in the last few decades.

They didn't run the cover 0 in the 2nd half like they were in the 1st half. They backed off it, which is why UM started running the ball more.
cover 1, cover zero..pt is, they played a lot of man

They are 87-6 in the last 11 years in the B1G. As I said -- though, Nebraska fans don't have to worry about that. Only time you will see them is in a crossover game. So just say TY to Michigan and move along.

Save the rainman GIF -- I'm sure Nebraska fans will need that if Rhule completely flops after the utterly ridiculous contract you gave him after he won 28% of his games in the NFL. 8 years. :wtf:
h3iapp.gif

"sOmEtHiNg sOmEtHiNg NeBrAsKa"

Last edited:
Georgia doesn't have the defensive line that they had last year, arguably one of the best in the last few decades.

That's all well and dandy.

Just saying Michigan's gonna have to do better than the 91 yds rushing they had last season. A lot better.
91 needs to be 191 or better.
Make their LB's and DB's account for the run.

Guess Jim took Day's soul with the born on third base comment
He was right. Day's best team was the one he inherited from Urban. His teams have looked more beatable almost every year since. And you know Day had the worst sleep of his life Saturday night just tossing and turning thinking about that.