Poll America Seems Happy That OSU Lost

Were you happy OSU Lost?

• Oh hells ya

• I needed a cigarette after

• Food tastes better after yesterday

• I have decided to stick around on this awful planet for at least another year

• Meh potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.
USC lost by 1 @ Utah and it was because Utah went for 2 and the win when they scored a TD with under a minute left.

I expect USC will win the neutral site game on Friday.

You can make a pretty strong case that USC was PAC-12 reffed out of that game too. Hopefully, USC comes in looking for revenge.

On Utah's final drive there was a roughing the passer called against USC on 4th down that was so bad, I thought the commentators were going to come out of the booth and kick the refs ass. I've never heard commentators go after refs like they did, and one was a former QB. It was kind of uncomfortable to hear. lol

That isn't what cost USC the game, we had 2 chances to essentially put the game away before halftime and didn't get the job done and at least 1 chance in the 2nd half to put it out of reach. Just showed why you have put games away as soon as you have a chance when PAC refs are calling the game.

Nope, I'm already fully expecting them to push Bama in over us. It may sound ridiculous but ESPN and the other SEC nut gargling talking heads are about to start the mental gymnastics Olympics to convince that Bama "deserves" it more. I mean in reality neither team deserves it. But Bama is the only team they'd even push for it on in this situation, and likely they get it, IMO. Us losing that bad at home opened the door for it. Even though Bama has 2 losses. (and no particularly great wins)

I really hope USC and TCU just win though. To avoid that cluster fuck

Obviously, I want USC to win, but our defense is not a cfp quality defense and I really don't want to see what Georgia, Michigan or TCU will do to it.

I guess they'd be able to use it as a learning experience. lol