Poll America Seems Happy That OSU Lost

Were you happy OSU Lost?

• Oh hells ya

• I needed a cigarette after

• Food tastes better after yesterday

• I have decided to stick around on this awful planet for at least another year

• Meh potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Against Georgia?

Somebody gotta do it.

'On paper' Michigan looks to be the best possible match-up.
Georgia and Michigan play a lot alike. It was the same thing last year.

Both can play physical, both have very good defenses, both can run and pass. Both are disciplined with solid special teams.

The difference is -- Georgia, just like last year, is Michigan, but on steroids.

They are stacked at every level on both sides of the ball. Michigan would need Georgia to have a game like they had with Missouri, where Georgia turned the ball over multiple times, for Michigan to even have a shot.

cover 1, cover zero..pt is, they played a lot of man
That's what you have to do against UM when they are lining up with multiple TE sets so much.
You can't drop your safeties deep or UM will simply run the ball over and over.

i'd rather tOSU win. jimmy about to embarass his team again in the playoffs
I think Georgia rolls either B1G team. If we could combine our offenses and have OSU's passing to go along with UM's OL and RB's. Then I'd like our chances.

Only way UM or OSU beats Georgia this year is if they have a game where they turn the ball over a bunch.

UM vs TCU should be interesting

I think Georgia rolls either B1G team. If we could combine our offenses and have OSU's passing to go along with UM's OL and RB's. Then I'd like our chances.

Only way UM or OSU beats Georgia this year is if they have a game where they turn the ball over a bunch.

We would struggle to gain 100 yards all game with the slow developing outside run and WR screen offense against UGA.

We would struggle to gain 100 yards all game with the slow developing outside run and WR screen offense against UGA.
IMO, it'd take a combination of OSU and UM's offense to compete with UGA's defense. You'd need OSU talent at WR, with UM's OL/RB's and north/south running style.

I'm a die hard UM fan and I'm not foolish enough to think UM is going to push Georgia around, like we have with so many B1G teams. You need WR's who can stretch the field and spread Georgia out defensively. Michigan doesn't have that.

Watch when the line comes out for the Georgia Michigan game if they play. I bet it is double digits. If it is under 10 -- I'd bet the house on Georgia. I just think Georgia is, by far, the most complete team in CFB this year and it isn't remotely close.

IMO, it'd take a combination of OSU and UM's offense to compete with UGA's defense. You'd need OSU talent at WR, with UM's OL/RB's and north/south running style.

I'm a die hard UM fan and I'm not foolish enough to think UM is going to push Georgia around, like we have with so many B1G teams. You need WR's who can stretch the field and spread Georgia out defensively. Michigan doesn't have that.

Watch when the line comes out for the Georgia Michigan game if they play. I bet it is double digits. If it is under 10 -- I'd bet the house on Georgia. I just think Georgia is, by far, the most complete team in CFB this year and it isn't remotely close.

Michigan isnt playing UGA unless its in the national title game.

Unless Georgia manages to lose to LSU in the SEC title game.

I do think Michigan most likely beats USC or TCU though.

Michigan isnt playing UGA unless its in the national title game.

Unless Georgia manages to lose to LSU in the SEC title game.

I do think Michigan most likely beats USC or TCU though.
Yes -- It will be interesting to see how it all goes. Personally, I'd rather face TCU in the semi. Caleb Williams is a game changer -- would rather not deal with him, though it'd be much easier to score on USC than it'd be on TCU.

That being said -- It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. If USC loses -- I think you will see OSU in the #4 spot.

And I believe USC is playing Utah -- who handed USC their only loss this year.

Yes -- It will be interesting to see how it all goes. Personally, I'd rather face TCU in the semi. Caleb Williams is a game changer -- would rather not deal with him, though it'd be much easier to score on USC than it'd be on TCU.

That being said -- It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. If USC loses -- I think you will see OSU in the #4 spot.

Nope, I'm already fully expecting them to push Bama in over us. It may sound ridiculous but ESPN and the other SEC nut gargling talking heads are about to start the mental gymnastics Olympics to convince that Bama "deserves" it more. I mean in reality neither team deserves it. But Bama is the only team they'd even push for it on in this situation, and likely they get it, IMO. Us losing that bad at home opened the door for it. Even though Bama has 2 losses. (and no particularly great wins)

I really hope USC and TCU just win though. To avoid that cluster fuck

And I believe USC is playing Utah -- who handed USC their only loss this year.

USC lost by 1 @ Utah and it was because Utah went for 2 and the win when they scored a TD with under a minute left.

I expect USC will win the neutral site game on Friday.

Nope, I'm already fully expecting them to push Bama in over us. It may sound ridiculous but ESPN and the other SEC nut gargling talking heads are about to start the mental gymnastics Olympics to convince that Bama "deserves" it more. I mean in reality neither team deserves it. But Bama is the only team they'd even push for it on in this situation, and likely they get it, IMO.
Nah -- With their losses being to 2 loss Tennessee and 3 loss LSU -- not even they can twist that around. If OSU had played Michigan's OOC schedule -- I think Bama would get in. OSU played and beat ND.

If Tennessee hadn't lost -- they would have got in over OSU. But they blew up against South Carolina. If USC loses -- I think OSU is in.

Nah -- With their losses being to 2 loss Tennessee and 3 loss LSU -- not even they can twist that around. If OSU had played Michigan's OOC schedule -- I think Bama would get in. OSU played and beat ND.

If Tennessee hadn't lost -- they would have got in over OSU. But they blew up against South Carolina. If USC loses -- I think OSU is in.

I think you underestimate the level of stupidity and bad logic that goes into positively evaluating SEC teams, especially Bama.

It doesn't matter what happened to Tennessee and LSU after the Bama games, Bama gets credit for what those teams were or we thought they were at the time, not the end result like everyone else would. There is no re-evaluating. This has been a talking point in pimping up SEC teams for year. Example - You beat Florida in week 4 when Florida is 3-0 and a top 15 team, even though Florida ends up going 6-6 its still tabbed as a QUALITY WIN! Because of what Florida was at the time. Even though Florida went on to well prove that's not what they are.

It'll be morphed that it's "unfair" to punish Bama too much for their 2 "close quality road losses!".

Even though Ohio State has a much better win than Bama (A top 10 Ped State) and the 1 loss is a "better loss" (even though the score was not good) to the #2 team.

I think you underestimate the level of stupidity and bad logic that goes into positively evaluating SEC teams, especially Bama.

It doesn't matter what happened to Tennessee and LSU after the Bama games, Bama gets credit for what those teams were or we thought they were at the time, not the end result like everyone else would. There is no re-evaluating. This has been a talking point in pimping up SEC teams for year. Example - You beat Florida in week 4 when Florida is 3-0 and a top 15 team, even though Florida ends up going 6-6 its still tabbed as a QUALITY WIN! Because of what Florida was at the time. Even though Florida went on to well prove that's not what they are.

It'll be morphed that it's "unfair" to punish Bama too much for their 2 "close quality road losses!".

Even though Ohio State has a much better win than Bama (A top 10 Ped State) and the 1 loss is a "better loss" (even though the score was not good) to the #2 team.
Nah -- OSU is ranked #5, Bama is #6. Both are done.

Judging by the number of threads and comments posted yesterday it appears that most fans approve of Michigan beating Ohio St.

Am I right?
If they approve of sexual predators…a lot of sick fucks out there. Especially this one ——> @HammerDown

America will quickly remember how much they hate Michigan fans
See after Michigan won I thought about this. Ohio State fans have been very arrogant the last couple decades and just snobby little shits when it comes to their team, their band, their canceling of anything M during that game week so I was a little bit excited to see them drop another to Michigan but then I can't recall what Michigan fans are like cause well having been Ohio states bitch for nearly 20 years I just dont remember. It's coming back to me though, the whole 1997 year and there's this

LoL, God help us