Any of you fuckers live in gatlinburg tn?

I'm sure the people there appreciate the warning.
yes-excited.gif

Headed there this week
I don't live there, but I've been to Gatlinburg a million times over the past 40 years.

Main street Gatlinburg is a giant tourist trap & Pigeon Forge is the same. Dollywood is a pretty good amusement park with some really good roller coasters.

Get out of the town & go hit/hike the Smokey Mountains. Beware of black bears, they are out there.

Go by Bud's Gun Shop.... That place is AWESOME!!!

Nope but grew up near there, my advice is avoid it as it's all one big tourist trap nowadays. As @BadMotoWeazal said, get out into the mountains, hike, fish and enjoy it. Cades Coves is pretty cool, if you're into scenery and history.

Who wants to know?

I don't live there, but I've been to Gatlinburg a million times over the past 40 years.

Main street Gatlinburg is a giant tourist trap & Pigeon Forge is the same. Dollywood is a pretty good amusement park with some really good roller coasters.

Get out of the town & go hit/hike the Smokey Mountains. Beware of black bears, they are out there.

Thank you. Yeah. I plan on doing a bunch of hiking. Wife wants to do anakesta and that sounds like I’ll be dropping cash In the toilet

It is a big tourist trap.....could not wait to get the hell out of there.....its a womens type of place for shopping.....even the Moonnshine shops you can buy in stores,I want the real mccoy if Im drinking moonshine.
Pigeon Forge is the same,could not wait to gtf outta there.....

Nope but grew up near there, my advice is avoid it as it's all one big tourist trap nowadays. As @BadMotoWeazal said, get out into the mountains, hike, fish and enjoy it. Cades Coves is pretty cool, if you're into scenery and history.

Cades Cove is a good place to go to see wildlife up and close.....the Bears we seen were a little fsr awsy,but the mule deer were up close and personal.
Loved the mountains,nothing like the Rockies,but still a fun place....loved the scenery driving thru it.....
we hiked it up to one of the waterfalls and seen a bear actually walk right by some people and made its way down to another section of the cliff and walked about 10 ft below us......was not epecting that.

I’m flying into Nashville to hunt @HammerDown doen first

Its the wifes favorite place,fun place if you like drinking.....

Hattie Bs has a great spicy chix sandwich,just becareful not to get it too hot,its a hot one......

Do me a favor when you find,smack him upside the head and tell him to open the NSFW board up again.......

Oh,and have fun......

I took my family there memorial day weekend, 2023. We stayed at two block off of the main street in Gatlinburg. We ate breakfast and dinner there but for the most part we either hit the trail or spent the day at Dollywood.

Nashville is too expensive for me, bro. Sold all my shit there and left.

Cheap to fly into Nashville. But damn gatlinburg and areas are damn pricey.

I checked Dollywood and it’s like &
$94 a person. Screw that. I’m going to hike and enjoy the outdoors

Nashville is too expensive for me, bro. Sold all my shit there and left.
Was there a couple weeks ago. Franklin, actually. My company opened up a new facility in a building we miraculously found relatively cheap - not far from a Lamborghini dealership. The 5 of us (me, corporate president + wife, corporate vice president, new facility's manager) ate at Perry's for a celebratory dinner. Damn good food, but the bill was about $1000.

Was there a couple weeks ago. Franklin, actually. My company opened up a new facility in a building we miraculously found relatively cheap - not far from a Lamborghini dealership. The 5 of us (me, corporate president + wife, corporate vice president, new facility's manager) ate at Perry's for a celebratory dinner. Damn good food, but the bill was about $1000.
Sperry's in Belle Meade?

Sperry's in Belle Meade?
Sperry's was one of the options we were considering. We heard that place was pretty good, too. We chose Perry's mainly because it was close to our hotel and was also recommended by a local. Turned out to be a good choice; if I lived in the area I'd go there regularly (if someone else was paying).