Any of you fuckers live in gatlinburg tn?

Nashville is the new Atlanta, Northerners and West Coasters moving there and ruining it for everyone, especially the locals.

Ya,its mostly all fake country bumpkins that visit with not really much into the old musicians that its historical for.....
All the bars ate named for the stars of the new country.....

Going on a 2 week vacation-by-wandering around in the Ozarks late April, early May. Any can't miss places? Branson is out of the question.

Having nothing to do with Gatlinburg, about which I've never heard anything good, other than its proximity to beautiful hiking,
I ran into someone who made me think of you in a bookshop over the weekend. It wasn't just the hair and beard, it was that he "owns" the bookshop, and when someone in the bookshop asked him if he was the owner, his response was, "I consider ownership a dubious concept." I thought to myself, "I'd love to get high and listen to this guy and kburjr have a philosophical debate."

Having nothing to do with Gatlinburg, about which I've never heard anything good, other than its proximity to beautiful hiking,
I ran into someone who made me think of you in a bookshop over the weekend. It wasn't just the hair and beard, it was that he "owns" the bookshop, and when someone in the bookshop asked him if he was the owner, his response was, "I consider ownership a dubious concept." I thought to myself, "I'd love to get high and listen to this guy and kburjr have a philosophical debate."
"There world is all mine. The rest just rent space."

Although, he does sound like I would share a glass or two with him.

Going on a 2 week vacation-by-wandering around in the Ozarks late April
Deliverance GIF

Ya,its mostly all fake country bumpkins that visit with not really much into the old musicians that its historical for.....
All the bars ate named for the stars of the new country.....
And they're all the same, and they all suck, pretty much like the "stars" they're named after.

Though Tootsies is still pretty decent, at least last time I was there a few years ago.

And they're all the same, and they all suck, pretty much like the "stars" they're named after.

Though Tootsies is still pretty decent, at least last time I was there a few years ago.
Its a good place to drink beer.....and thats about it.

Ive been to Tootsies a few times,to me its the same as every bar too.

Went to a Predators game one year and checked out Titans stadium was the only thing to do......
It seems to me Nashville gave up its history for wanna be cowboy/cowgirl drrinkers......

Its a good place to drink beer.....and thats about it.

Ive been to Tootsies a few times,to me its the same as every bar too.

Went to a Predators game one year and checked out Titans stadium was the only thing to do......
It seems to me Nashville gave up its history for wanna be cowboy/cowgirl drrinkers......
If I ever go there again, I would visit the studios.

If I ever go there again, I would visit the studios.
I'd hope you'd smack them all for putting out so much crap in the last decade or so.