Any of you fuckers live in gatlinburg tn?

God, I can't imagine living there. Hit up the Apple Barn for breakfast. It's phenomenal.

I have family in Mt. Juliet. Still relatively affordable and they’re building like crazy but prices have started jumping up
It's a nice area, it used to be/seem much further from Nashville than it is now due to sprawl. Charlie Daniels lived there (played against one of his sons in the football playoffs). Now it seems more and more are moving there, I'm sure it's already overpriced for locals/natives.

It's a nice area, it used to be/seem much further from Nashville than it is now due to sprawl. Charlie Daniels lived there (played against one of his sons in the football playoffs). Now it seems more and more are moving there, I'm sure it's already overpriced for locals/natives.
He’s got a park named after him there right?

Yeah I had a friend who lived in Buffalo and relocated there a couple of years ago.

The city took a special census last year. I joked it’s because they want to know how many Yankees are invading.

@HammerDown I loved Nashville. The college drunks in their pedal bars. The centennial park area. Made me feel really old to be there
Girls. Every. Where.

Some of the best times of my life were had in and around Centennial Park. The beer store at the corner of Centennial Park and West End has supplied 90% of the underage drinking in West Nashville for decades.

I have family in Mt. Juliet. Still relatively affordable and they’re building like crazy but prices have started jumping up

Yeah, it’s nice out there. That used to basically be a little interstate town, now it’s huuuuuge. My sister used to live in Percy Priest and that was the far edge of Nashville, now it’s nonstop all the way to Mt. Juliet.

Cheap to fly into Nashville. But damn gatlinburg and areas are damn pricey.

I checked Dollywood and it’s like &
$94 a person. Screw that. I’m going to hike and enjoy the outdoors
If you hear a banjo playing.....

Run.