Anybody Following These Moscow, Idaho Murders?

He's gotta be the unlikeliest suspect of all time. All that education wasted.

Why have a news conference to report nothing but what's in the media.

Why have a news conference to report nothing but what's in the media.

I heard that it was something about Idaho law preventing additional comments by law enforcement/prosecutors until the dude is before an Idaho court.

Reported on NewsNation by Cuomo, girl who went to school with Kohberger a decade ago describes on Tik Tok video his heroin problems years ago, He had her drive him around the Poconos to score drugs.

I think the drug angle is important. The murder house near IU was a party house - means alcohol and drugs. Likely a drug source for user Kohberger, from nearby WSU. Probably noted by all the students on social media. Kohberger was likely in the house many times. He could have been rebuffed by someone in the house. And he thought about that insult. "I've spent my whole life studying. Who the fuck does she think she is!" He couldn't take it. Revenge was his answer.

Glad they have a suspect, now maybe we can kinda get back to normal

Cuz he could.

No fucking way these were his first murders.

I get the impression they were.

Sounds like he was a psycho who was trying to learn more about himself being in criminal psychology and offering up that bizarre questionnaire disguised as a study for convicted serial killers - asking them how they felt before & after killing etc…

Ted Bundy 2.0

May be true. But what was the trigger. Why did he target any of the people in this house. This was likely not just a random hit.

Some people are speculating that he is indeed the stalker of the one girl mentioned early in the investigation.

Once he’s back in Idaho this whole thing should begin unfolding.

Reading through this thread, and seeing all the coverage, I can't imagine why we get copycats to crimes like these

Reported on NewsNation by Cuomo, girl who went to school with Kohberger a decade ago describes on Tik Tok video his heroin problems years ago, He had her drive him around the Poconos to score drugs.
Today I learned heroin is vegan.

I think the drug angle is important. The murder house near IU was a party house - means alcohol and drugs. Likely a drug source for user Kohberger, from nearby WSU. Probably noted by all the students on social media. Kohberger was likely in the house many times. He could have been rebuffed by someone in the house. And he thought about that insult. "I've spent my whole life studying. Who the fuck does she think she is!" He couldn't take it. Revenge was his answer.
Or his DNA and car were there because he was a drug user, but left before the murders.