Anybody Following These Moscow, Idaho Murders?

Kohberger was born in 1994 and was 18 in 2012 when he graduated HS. He enrolled in the master program 2020 and gradutaed in 2022, then began his PH.D, education at WSU. Assume 4 years at Desales College to graduate in 2016. So wonder what did he did 2016-2020. Strung out or what.

He was a security guard at his local HS.

Wonder no further.

Always a possibility but unlikely. The investigation details will show his DNA was on the victims/crime scene. Glad they have the death penalty in Idaho.
There are thousands of young people with potential who are murdered every year in shit-hole cities. I wish everyone cared about them as well. Death Penalty, not a fan, but not against it. Due process for this person.

There are thousands of young people with potential who are murdered every year in shit-hole cities. I wish everyone cared about them as well. Death Penalty, not a fan, but not against it. Due process for this person.

This was an intentional brutal up close and personal mass stabbing murder on four students. Punishment can only be death.

This was an intentional brutal up close and personal mass stabbing murder on four students. Punishment can only be death.

Most murders are intentional and not pretty.

Not a good look.

The man accused of killing four University of Idahostudents in their beds has allegedly spent his time in jail taunting guards and attempting to expose himself to a female inmate, according to a report.

Cipollina says she heard Kohberger repeatedly shouting “I cut them, I’ll cut you,” in taunts directed at guards in the jail. “You come in here and I’ll cut you,” Cipollina claimed Kohberger yelled at one guard. “I’m going to pee on your face. Do what you want with me, I don’t give a shit.”

Yikes.

Last edited:
Not a good look.

The man accused of killing four University of Idahostudents in their beds has allegedly spent his time in jail taunting guards and attempting to expose himself to a female inmate, according to a report.

Cipollina says she heard Kohberger repeatedly shouting “I cut them, I’ll cut you,” in taunts directed at guards in the jail. “You come in here and I’ll cut you,” Cipollina claimed Kohberger yelled at one guard. “I’m going to pee on your face. Do what you want with me, I don’t give a shit.”

Yikes.
Put him in Gen Pop. That will fix everything.

Not a good look.

Yikes.
Fuck. Wish I would've put him in my deadpool. this mawfk gonna hang himself any minute now. The age points would have had me set for the year!

The Kohbergers getting pulled over in Indiana.

1672884739862.jpeg
Hey Dad, your son's a psychotic, homicidal maniac!

This is absolutely bonkers. And the knife was there the whole time?

The sheath was, unless I read it wrong.

Knife sheath, but yeah - pretty solid evidence. I thought I had read somewhere previously that the laws in Idaho prevent them from revealing a ton of info about an ongoing investigation. While we are all very curious and the cops got beat up about not solving this quick enough (I think I may have even made a comment about their supposed incompetence), I actually think I like this approach. Don't fuck up the investigation just because people are nosey. Just go about their cop business, holding the cards close to the vest and give info on an as-needed basis.

Knife sheath, but yeah - pretty solid evidence. I thought I had read somewhere previously that the laws in Idaho prevent them from revealing a ton of info about an ongoing investigation. While we are all very curious and the cops got beat up about not solving this quick enough (I think I may have even made a comment about their supposed incompetence), I actually think I like this approach. Don't fuck up the investigation just because people are nosey. Just go about their cop business, holding the cards close to the vest and give info on an as-needed basis.

This story is not accurate. Dylan Mortensen said she first woke up around 4 a.m. Later she saw a masked man walking toward her who then exited. 911 not called till 11:58 AM. So, after hearing crying, she went back to sleep after the masked guy left?

I have questions...

Read the affidavit on how investigators identified the Idaho killings suspect | CNN

"D.M. stated she originally went to sleep in her bedroom ou the southeast side ofthe seoond floor. D.M. stated she was awoken at approximately 4:00 a-m. by what she stated sounded like Goncalves playing wilh her dog in one of the upstairs bedmoms, which were located on the third floor. A short time latil, D.M. said she heard who she thought was Goncalves say something to the effect of"tlrere's someone here." A review ofrecords obtained from a forensic download ofKemodle's phoae slrowed this could also have been Kemodle as her cellular phone indicated she was likely awake and using the TikTok app at approximately 4:12 a.m

- D.M. stat€d she looked out of her bedroom but did not see mything when she heard the comment about someone being in the house. D,M. staGd she opened her door a second time when slre heard what she thought was crying coming from Kemodle's room. D.M. then said she heard a male voice say something to the effect of "it's ok, I'm going to help you."

At approximately 4:17 a"m., a security camera located at I 112 King Road, a residence irunediately to the northwest of 1122 King Road, picked up distorted audio ofwhat sounded like voices or a r,rrhimper followed by a loud thud. A dog can also be heard barking numerous times starting at 4:17 a-m. The security carnera is less than fifty feet from the west wall of Kernodle's bedroom.

D.M. shted she oper.ed her door for the third time after she heard the crying and mw a figue clad in black clothing and a mask that covered the person's mouth and nose walking towards her. D.M. described the figure as 5' I 0" or taller, male, not very muscular, but athletically built with bushy eyeb:ows. The male walked past D.M. as she stood in a "frozen shock phase." The male walked towards the back stding glass door. D.M. locked herself in her 4 p. 6 rcom after seeing the male. D.M. did not stete that slrc recognized the male. This leads investigators to believe that the murderer left the scene.

On the morning of Nov. 13, the two roommates called friends over to their house because they thought one of the victims on the second floor had passed out and wasn't waking up, police said. At 11:58 a.m., a 911 call from one of the roommate's phones requested help for an unconscious person, police said.

At 4 am you see a "male figure clad in black clothing and a mask" and you don't immediately call the police? You don't go check on your roommates until later and don't even call 911 until nearly 8 hours later?

Confused Britney Spears GIF

So I watched Red Dragon for the first time ever (I know…) last night and it is fucked up how many eerie similarities there are between that movie, the killer in that movie, and this killer and this case.

Creepy shit.

So I watched Red Dragon for the first time ever (I know…) last night and it is fucked up how many eerie similarities there are between that movie, the killer in that movie, and this killer and this case.

Creepy shit.
Cool