anyone else have their mother in law live with them?

Reaction score
sad black and white GIF

horror comedy kill me now GIF

Got as far as having the architectural plans drawn up.....thank you covid construction pricing

my house is only 3,000 sq ft. which is perfect for a normal family...

not when she takes up 45% of it with her SHIT!!!!
I solved that precovid....moved her twice to smaller places each time. Downsized the fuck out of her useless possesions. Referring to her addition as my future man cave might not have been my finest moment though. :dhd:

I'm sure it'll happen some day sooner than I'd like. Although we have a ton of stairs, so more likely we'd be moving into her house... ugh, thanks for ruining my day.

I solved that precovid....moved her twice to smaller places each time. Downsized the fuck out of her useless possesions. Referring to her addition as my future man cave might not have been my finest moment though. :dhd:

Your urn will go right over there... *points at trash can*

I don’t love anyone enough to put up with that shit. Mee Maw can stay on a cot in the unfinished part of the basement if the house is spotless everyday when I get home from work and supper is cooked every night

I don’t love anyone enough to put up with that shit. Mee Maw can stay on a cot in the unfinished part of the basement if the house is spotless everyday when I get home from work and supper is cooked every night

I'd ask my MIL to cook, but as she gets older she forgets ingredients or puts the wrong ones in. It's just safer to cook ourselves.

I'd ask my MIL to cook, but as she gets older she forgets ingredients or puts the wrong ones in. It's just safer to cook ourselves.
You just gotta stripe them legs with a hickory switch when she fucks up the meal. It’s the only real language old people understand and respond to