anyone else have their mother in law live with them?

Thankfully, that's not gonna happen. My wife gets along much better with her mother when they don't live in the same time zone.

I'd ask my MIL to cook, but as she gets older she forgets ingredients or puts the wrong ones in. It's just safer to cook ourselves.

mine once made a "healthy" thanksgiving dinner...

cauliflower mashed
cauliflower rice
dry ass turkey
no gravy
no pie
no cookies...

and she didnt' want me to watch football fuck that

How‘s her blowjob game?

can't even think about that.... eww..

saw the bitch naked a few times...

puke GIF

Got as far as having the architectural plans drawn up.....thank you covid construction pricing
Too close for comfort!

In my case, I’m 3000 miles away from her and she’s only 61 and in good physical health. Mentally she’s a complete loon but she’s always been nice and kind to me. Still hate being anywhere close to her because she’s a complete nut.

I mean seriously.

Letting someone move into your own home and take over like that sounds like a clear lack of respect.
Or, if this was while the MiL was still living independently, this was a foreshadowing of how much she wants to make OP's life miserable.

I have a neighbor who lives with his wife’s whole family. Mother-in-law and brother-in-law both live there. They also have two kids together, which the family helps out with.

If your mother-in-law lives with you, it's proof you gave up the pants in your marriage a long time ago.

We bought 2 houses across the street.
My 88 year old mother lives in one, and my 93 year old FIL lives in the other.

It's the best thing we ever did.

why dont they just hook up. then you can be step siblings doing the incest thing

I told my brother we were thinking of moving the mil in and he said " I want mil"...sorry brother you get stuck with mom :yes: I win!

Back