Are we still pretending like Albert Pujols' success wasn't dependent on PEDs?

That's just it, man. You don't know. Pujols has that shit buried under so many layers of deception that unless someone very very close to him sings, we'll never know.

It always baffles me when accusing Lance Cheatstrong of using PEDs was taboo. The guy is crushing the records of all the cheaters. Like Greg LeMonde said at the time and got absolutely devastated in the Armstrong-led media, "either he's an alien from outer space or he's using drugs."

I say the same, exact thing about Albert Pujols. He perfectly fits every single identifier of a user of PEDs.

goodness gracious man do you have any proof? At least I have a good idea about who the guy is. And his family. He’s basically the MLB version of Jesus. Lol. Never had a scandal. Never was linked to any performances enhancements.. yet he’s another one of your “no way he’s that good” naturally” guys. Not everyone was using PEDs.

goodness gracious man do you have any proof? At least I have a good idea about who the guy is. And his family. He’s basically the MLB version of Jesus. Lol. Never had a scandal. Never was linked to any performances enhancements.. yet he’s another one of your “no way he’s that good” naturally” guys. Not everyone was using PEDs.
I don't need any proof, only common sense. He perfectly fits every single identifier of a user of PEDs. He crushed all the records set by PED users who had that shit sitting right in the locker it was so out and pervasive.

Either Albert Pujols is an alien from outer space or he used PEDs.

I don't need any proof, only common sense. He perfectly fits every single identifier of a user of PEDs. He crushed all the records set by PED users who had that shit sitting right in the locker it was so out and pervasive.

Either Albert Pujols is an alien from outer space or he used PEDs.

He’s a damn good human and has been gifted with some hand eye as well. All good man everyone has an opinion.

This isn't Albert Pujols but another player from a much more ancient time.

Houston had a pitcher named J R Richard.

78, 79 and especially 1980 he was really tearing up the National League. Best pitcher in baseball.

Then, he started complaining of arm pain. Was accused by some in the media of faking it. Then, while throwing on an off day, he had a stroke. Just like that. Career over.

Knowing what we know now. Increase in performance turns into an instant health concern.....

Makes you wonder.

Only players I can say with 100% confidence didn't take PEDs in the 90's are Frank Thomas(he was kinda narky on the deal) and Greg Maddux(soft tossing nerd)

Everybody but Pujols. Praise Jeeezus, right? :L

“he’s such a good person he’d neeeever do that!” :laugh:

Everybody but Pujols. Praise Jeeezus, right? :facepalm:

“he’s such a good person he’d neeeever do that!” :laugh:

guy said he wouldn't even get in an elevator if a woman was in it, outside of PEDs, dude was clearly raping bitches left and right.

guy said he wouldn't even get in an elevator if a woman was in it, outside of PEDs, dude was clearly raping bitches left and right.

Perverted Elevator Danger :noidea: :wink: