GAME B1G CCG - #2 Michigan vs #16 Iowa - 7 pm Iowa time zone - FOX

Those in Blue think they are winning because of their defense, it's because Iowa's offense stinking sucks.....LOL

Those in Blue think they are winning because of their defense, it's because Iowa's offense stinking sucks.....LOL

Their delusion is special.

Yes. If Iowas offense was good they’d be a top 4 team. That’s like saying if LSU had a defense they would have won the SEC. They aren’t good. Which is why we’re winning? Great observation.

No, we are winning because we outscored Iowa (so far).

Right as they get a good position for a Tory Taylor punt. I do agree with the play call and I think refs spotted it good.

Why the ball was headed right to an uncovered Michigan Player.
It rolled past several Iowa players after being blown dead and they didn’t even try because of the whistle. That’s why

Yes. If Iowas offense was good they’d be a top 4 team. That’s like saying if LSU had a defense they would have won the SEC.
If my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle. Oh wait, this is 2023 ... I may be wrong on this one.

It rolled past several Iowa players after being blown dead and they didn’t even try because of the whistle. That’s why
I don't think the fumble call was as obvious. I would have not overturned the incomplete pass.

Hey all. If little do Washington fans know, if Oregon was good at defense they’d have won both games.

I don't think the fumble call was as obvious. I would have not overturned the incomplete pass.
I agreed with the fumble call

Well shit, the cross I bear is being a Hawkeye fan.

That was a major hospital ball. Got the boom.

I think is was a fumble, but I don't think there was enough to overturn the call.
That is the problem with it. Wasn’t indisputable but ultimately I think it was the right call. Just controversial.

How did this putrid offense manage 10 wins? How fucking bad is that division anyway?

How did this putrid offense manage 10 wins? How fucking bad is that division anyway?
Welcome to the B10. Just be happy the west division is going away. The B10 west will officially NEVER have won a championship game since the creation of the East/west divisions.

That is the problem with it. Wasn’t indisputable but ultimately I think it was the right call. Just controversial.
Um, they said the actual call was incomplete pass so if you are arguing they didn't have conclusive evidence to overturn it then it should have stayed an incomplete pass.

It was the wrong call, and won't matter at the end anyway as Iowa is just awful.