GAME B1G CCG - #2 Michigan vs #16 Iowa - 7 pm Iowa time zone - FOX

Like I siad....the only reason Iowa is losing is because their offense sucks...how hard is this to understand.
You clearly have a chip on your shoulder tonight. PAC-12 is nothing to brag about

Simple....the only reason Michigan is winning is because Iowa's offense sucks, and Iowa's defense is just as good as Michigan's.

Iowa has only given up two more points per game than Michigan.

Michigan averages 37 points a game and Iowa 18 points....

So tell us why Michigan is winning again?

IMO it's because Iowa's offense sucks and not because of Michigan's defense.

Tell me why I'm wrong.
Iowa averaged 18 points a game ... they have scored zero (so far) because of Michigan's Defense. I think Iowa would have fared better against Washington's Defense. Washington gave up 33 points to a 3-9 Stanford Team.

It's plain and simple Iowa shouldn't be here as their offense sucks and it shows.

To think that Michigan is winning solely because of their defense is nonsense....

Michigan fans are idiots.

Like I siad....the only reason Iowa is losing is because their offense sucks...how hard is this to understand.

Everybody knew it though.

Heck, the Vegas over/under on Iowa first half points was .5 (that's decimal point 5)

i.e. A safety was over. A Field Goal was over.

It went under. LOL

It's plain and simple Iowa shouldn't be here as their offense sucks and it shows.

To think that Michigan is winning solely because of their defense is nonsense....

On my behalf ... I will agree with you.

Eew. Washington vs Michigan shit talk.

Gonna be a good month

Do you think Washington would have scored unlike Iowa?
I think Washington would have been muted by Iowa. Yes. You haven’t won a game by 10+ since September. All of your wins are close ones.

Dumb And Dumber GIF

The only reason Washington is winning is because the pac12 has garbage defenses. How is that different?

The Big 10 has garbage offenses.

The best offense Michigan played was Ohio St at 38th in Total Offense. The Buckeyes put 24 points on you.

Penn St was 60th or so.

The Big 10 has garbage offenses.

The best offense Michigan played was Ohio St at 38th in Total Offense. The Buckeyes put 24 points on you.

Penn St was 60th or so.
Where was Nebraska ranked?

Iowa averaged 18 points a game ... they have scored zero (so far) because of Michigan's Defense. I think Iowa would have fared better against Washington's Defense. Washington gave up 33 points to a 3-9 Stanford Team.

I agree Michigan's defense is better than Iowa's.

Lincoln Riley should hire Brian Ferentz as his defensive coordinator