Be Honest About Your Team Here

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
Part of me would not be surprised if the Lions didn’t win another game this year.

They are lucky to be 2-1 over the past 3 games and could just as easily be 0-3 over that span.

I won’t list all of the reasons they are struggling, but it’s a bunch of stuff, not just the defense.

If they manage to get their shit together and beat Chicago in Chicago and beat Minnesota and win the division — maybe they can beat a team like the Falcons in a wild card game.

But they are not anywhere near being in the same class w Philly, San Fran and Dallas.

Falcons suck, but so does every other team in their division so they might still make the playoffs

Still don’t have a pass rush, still holes in the o-line, but most importantly of all, they have the worst QB in the NFL

They have good pieces, but still need plenty more to be real threats, and spending a top 10 pick on a running back isn’t a good way to get out of a rebuild

The Eagles are lucky to be 10-1. The annoying thing for Eagles fans - which *should* be a very scary thing for everyone else - is that this team has yet to put together a complete 4 quarter quality game. There's no better time to start than in the next 2-3 games, and they'll need to. If they DO get it together and start playing to their potential for the entirety of a game, then the road to the SB goes through Philly. If not, there's going to be some exposure about to happen.

The Eagles have some real equity built up, though - and if we hypothesize that they even lose 2 out of their next three games, Dallas and San Fran would still have to win out to secure the #1 seed. Looking at both those teams' respective schedules, I don't see winning out as anything close to a lock for either. On the contrary, I believe both San Fran and Dallas each have likely 1 more loss coming by season's end...which gives the Eagles plenty of latitude. The Eagles would have to collapse pretty badly to not secure #1 overall and HFA.

The Bengals are awesome and just snake bite by injuries. When Joe gets better we will be winning super bowls.

The Texans need to learn how to win the games contenders need to win.

Part of me would not be surprised if the Lions didn’t win another game this year.

They are lucky to be 2-1 over the past 3 games and could just as easily be 0-3 over that span.

I won’t list all of the reasons they are struggling, but it’s a bunch of stuff, not just the defense.

If they manage to get their shit together and beat Chicago in Chicago and beat Minnesota and win the division — maybe they can beat a team like the Falcons in a wild card game.

But they are not anywhere near being in the same class w Philly, San Fran and Dallas.
We are making progress, but I am sticking with this team come hell or high water. It's been 66 years ... I got no place else to go.

Bears team is a damn circus........and not a good one like a Ringling Brothers,but a circus of clowns......
Ima surprise some folks here...

I think the Bears are setting up to be a dominant team here in the near future. They have young talent all over the place. They are a good Center away from having a dominant, YOUNG o-line. Tevin Jenkins and Darnell Wright are legit. They have DJ Moore in his prime. They have Cole Kmet knocking on the door of being a top 5 TE. They are deep at RB. Their secondary is loaded with young talent. Good group of linebackers. The D-line is getting better and is also young.

All that, and it looks like they will have 2 picks in the top 5 of the upcoming draft.

Fields still has a massive ceiling, even tho he frustrates the shit out of me, and has yet to prove he can win games, his potential to be a headache for opposing teams is still massive.

Coaches gotta go tho. Eberflus and Getsy are steaming dogshit. Tho I hate the thought of "starting over" again.

Brownies aren't very good, but if they can limit turnovers they should be able to ride their defense into the playoffs.

It'll be a first round exit, but getting to the dance will be a good step for the franchise.

Ima surprise some folks here...

I think the Bears are setting up to be a dominant team here in the near future. They have young talent all over the place. They are a good Center away from having a dominant, YOUNG o-line. Tevin Jenkins and Darnell Wright are legit. They have DJ Moore in his prime. They have Cole Kmet knocking on the door of being a top 5 TE. They are deep at RB. Their secondary is loaded with young talent. Good group of linebackers. The D-line is getting better and is also young.

All that, and it looks like they will have 2 picks in the top 5 of the upcoming draft.

Fields still has a massive ceiling, even tho he frustrates the shit out of me, and has yet to prove he can win games, his potential to be a headache for opposing teams is still massive.

Coaches gotta go tho. Eberflus and Getsy are steaming dogshit. Tho I hate the thought of "starting over" again.

I kinda think its a damn circus.......we never know what we are gona see out there......

We alwats find a way to lose......
Sometimes JF looks good,then other times he looks lost......
Fans calling for Bagent.....
Our coaches suck.....
Our def line is not good.....

Who know what this team will look like tonight.....it changes from week to week seems like,no consistency.

The Texans need to learn how to win the games contenders need to win.
They got screwed by the refs on Sunday.

I'm not into conspiracy theories where they say the NFL is fixed but Houston's #4 pissed off the refs somehow because he couldn't sneeze without it being a penalty.

The Vikings are programmed to give their fans hope just so they can shit on us when it matters. Same thing they have been doing for 50+ years.

The defense has improved from last year (Nowhere to go but up) No running game is really hurting! When JJ comes back they will win a few games sneak into the playoffs and lose to Dallas 45 - 13.

Well, oddly enough, neither of my teams (Panthers, Jets) are mathematically eliminated yet

Hope springs eternal

The Giants need to lose and all they keep doing is somehow winning games. They need to help there draft position

Dallas lacks the depth to continue what they are doing right now the rest of the season. Right now we look really good and are a yard away from being tied with Philly right now. The 9ers game was a massive wake up call for the team and since then have looked like another team. But it's a long season and the bye is already behind us. Schedule gets a lot harder from here on out, too.

Dallas lacks the depth to continue what they are doing right now the rest of the season. Right now we look really good and are a yard away from being tied with Philly right now. The 9ers game was a massive wake up call for the team and since then have looked like another team. But it's a long season and the bye is already behind us. Schedule gets a lot harder from here on out, too.

I think 4-2 is a likely result for Dallas the rest of the way.

Problem is I don't think that's enough to catch Philly, so Dallas will have a first round playoff game on the road. Good news, is they'll get to trounce a shitty Atlanta team.

I think 4-2 is a likely result for Dallas the rest of the way.

Problem is I don't think that's enough to catch Philly, so Dallas will have a first round playoff game on the road. Good news, is they'll get to trounce a shitty Atlanta team.
I think Philly is living on borrowed time. They too lack any depth and are about to find that out in a hard way. Hurts has a lot of miles on those knees these last two seasons,