Be Honest About Your Team Here

who the fuck are the redskins?

commanders invested in the DL and then said fuck it at the trade deadline, loser team that still has a shitty owner.
Neither Sweat or Young are worth 25 mil per year. Glad they got something for them. Eagles fans calling any organization losers make me chuckle

Neither Sweat or Young are worth 25 mil per year. Glad they got something for them. Eagles fans calling any organization losers make me chuckle
1701129291088.jpeg

Santa Clause wears a red suit, he's a communist
Has a beard and long hair, must be a pacifist
What's in the pipe that he's smoking?

Lyrics by Arlo Guthrie (A Pause for Mr. Claus)

The fat bastard had it coming!

Lurie has had a solid run. Commanders went from one loser owner to another. At least no fans were sprayed with shit this year.

Cowboys are the most frustrating for fans.
They are good enough to beat any team in the league, but silly enough to lose to any team in the league.
We need to find that consistency before we can hope for superbowls.

Lurie has had a solid run. Commanders went from one loser owner to another. At least no fans were sprayed with shit this year.
Fans Sprayed with shit… fans eat shit… tomato… tamatto

Fans Sprayed with shit… fans eat shit… tomato… tamatto
one was a personal choice, the other was just something that happens if you go to fedex field.

Cowboys are the most frustrating for fans.
They are good enough to beat any team in the league, but silly enough to lose to any team in the league.
We need to find that consistency before we can hope for superbowls.
Have the Cowboys beaten a team with more than 4 wins this year?

SI having an issue on being honest

Thankfully FedEx will be blown up in the next couple years
would be nice, any idea where they plan to build next? i remember when snyder bought up all the area by the one landfill in VA people were speculating on that. i wouldn't have minded, as there's shit to do down here and i feel like it would have brought comedians and entertainers to the area, but whatever.

Skins fans hoping for another strike year so they can be good again.

I'm just glad that whoever scripts the NFL is an Eagles ... or atleast not an Eagles hater.

Geno Smith peaked last season. He’s just not that good.

Neither are the Seahawks, and neither is Pete Carroll.

depending on the rest of the season, what results would have you move on from fields and hope to select a QB with one of those top picks in the first? or get him a marvin harrison jr?
It wouldn't crush my feelings to move on. I have been one of his toughest critics. I need to see him shine when it matters. Last week was a glaring example of exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm not sold on the upcoming QBs in the draft either tho.

I'd like to see him stack some games here down the stretch, even if it ruins their pick status a bit, particularly having Carolina's in our pocket.

i imagine SB winner Matty Stafford begs to differ.

They’d have 2 if they’d just held onto Goff and those picks.

He is a total enigma. Dude throws a good ball but makes awful reads at times lol. Don't you think they will draft a qb?
Probably. Unless he goes off here down the stretch.:noidea:

would be nice, any idea where they plan to build next? i remember when snyder bought up all the area by the one landfill in VA people were speculating on that. i wouldn't have minded, as there's shit to do down here and i feel like it would have brought comedians and entertainers to the area, but whatever.
DC has approved almost unanimous the RFK site for a rebuild. Up to Harris to decide best spot. RFK is a no brainer IMO

1701132303146.png

Him , Pete Carmichael & Dennis Allen have proven they are clueless in the Red-Zone and somebody needs to get the AXE!!!

Have the Cowboys beaten a team with more than 4 wins this year?
Image result for nope gif

but they will this thursday! :happy:

Edit: Oh wait. Yes.
The Rams.