Be Honest About Your Team Here

Image result for nope gif

but they will this thursday! :happy:

Edit: Oh wait. Yes.
The Rams.
Seahawks. Six wins. Could be interesting.

Ima surprise some folks here...

I think the Bears are setting up to be a dominant team here in the near future. They have young talent all over the place. They are a good Center away from having a dominant, YOUNG o-line. Tevin Jenkins and Darnell Wright are legit. They have DJ Moore in his prime. They have Cole Kmet knocking on the door of being a top 5 TE. They are deep at RB. Their secondary is loaded with young talent. Good group of linebackers. The D-line is getting better and is also young.

All that, and it looks like they will have 2 picks in the top 5 of the upcoming draft.

Fields still has a massive ceiling, even tho he frustrates the shit out of me, and has yet to prove he can win games, his potential to be a headache for opposing teams is still massive.

Coaches gotta go tho. Eberflus and Getsy are steaming dogshit. Tho I hate the thought of "starting over" again.

And the circus continues........missed fg by Santos to end a string of dumpoffs to start the game

About as expected. Love is serviceable and getting better. Injuries everyone has. Win 4 out of last 6 and finish above .500.
I would consider that a success. Should be a lot of cap money free up next year. Maybe pick up a free agent or two.

As I said,the Bears are a side circus......they find ways to lose every wedk.

Good thing wd are playing a shit show team otherwise we would be clown stomped by now.

Fields is the most annoying fucking QB ever.

Getsy is even more annoying.

I'm done with Fields.

Funny thing is most of my friends and family in Minnesomalia will still think this team has a chance! lolzzz

Below average

Raiders aren't good, but they aren't good with maybe a small glimmer of hope. Aidan O'Connell looks like he could maybe be an average to above average QB which would be a steal from the 4th round.

The defense has improved but still is not that good. I cautiously await what they plan on doing with a coach.

Hopefully they can keep Jacobs and Adams

Surprised to see that Bears 12-10 score over the Vikings. I’m not sure if that makes the Lions situation better or worse moving forward.

I don't think this team is quite as good as last year, but we just beat a team that's been a polar opposite (Eagles have outperformed their expected W-L by 3 full wins and have won 7 games by a TD or less; Bills have underachieved their expected W-L by 2.5 wins and all 6 losses were by a TD or less). I do worry about the secondary but they didn't get killed by Tua and held Mahomes to 4.1 Y/A.

After the Packers curb-stomped the Lions with half of the Packers' team injured, I don't think any teams are gonna be overlooking the Pack the rest of the season.

If they can beat the Chiefs next week ... oh boy.

Love is legit.

Goddamn it feels good to be a gangster.