Be Honest About Your Team Here

good luck next week

laugh ron GIF
Aged well.

Goddamn it feels good to be a gangster.
The biggest improvements over these past few games have come through improved play by the offensive line, improved offensive play calling by LaFleur and overall team cohesion through experience. Injuries have also played a factor in the L's, but those injuries have actually forced other young guys to gain valuable experience they otherwise wouldn't have had - which is actually building this team into a deeper unit come next year. ...Certainly encouraging for the future.

The biggest improvements over these past few games have come through improved play by the offensive line, improved offensive play calling by LaFleur and overall team cohesion through experience. Injuries have also played a factor in the L's, but those injuries have actually forced other young guys to gain valuable experience they otherwise wouldn't have had - which is actually building this team into a deeper unit come next year. ...Certainly encouraging for the future.

The O-line play is drastically better. Gary is an absolute dog. Love is throwing darts. The WRs are catching the fucking ball. Dillion looks better than ever.

Can't wait for Alexander and Jones to come back. And I wish Watson wasn't so damn brittle.

The future looks strong.

Falcons have a full game lead for the division and the tiebreaker over the Saints. Play the Bucs next week. If the Bucs win, they will be 1-1 against each other and both will be 3-1 in the division, so not sure what the next tiebreaker would be

The O-line play is drastically better. Gary is an absolute dog. Love is throwing darts. The WRs are catching the fucking ball. Dillion looks better than ever.

Can't wait for Alexander and Jones to come back. And I wish Watson wasn't so damn brittle.

The future looks strong.
One of my biggest beefs with offensive play-calling for a while - going back to the last several years under McCarthy - was that Rodgers always wanted to get those big chunk plays with his arm. Far too often the route combos had too many receivers running too deep and there simply was nowhere to go with the ball if the OL couldn't hold up for more than 3 seconds. There were no check-downs, so Rodgers would just throw it away and punt. With Love behind center, the first half of the year LaFleur continued to run those "Rodgers" plays and they kept falling victim to the same failures we saw with Rodgers. Then a few weeks ago LaFleur had an "aha" moment and realized receivers can pick up first downs with their legs. I'm not just talking about the end-arounds, but also getting quick hitters to receivers on the move and let them run after the catch. Those quick shots take a lot of pressure off the OL while simultaneously building trust in the playmakers to make plays instead of solely putting everything on the QB. Hopefully LaFleur keeps his focus on calling plays conductive of YAC through the remainder of this season because that's building full team confidence in everybody.

And yeah, when Watson is on the field and healthy, he makes big plays. Hopefully this is just a run of bad luck his first two years.

One of my biggest beefs with offensive play-calling for a while - going back to the last several years under McCarthy - was that Rodgers always wanted to get those big chunk plays with his arm. Far too often the route combos had too many receivers running too deep and there simply was nowhere to go with the ball if the OL couldn't hold up for more than 3 seconds. There were no check-downs, so Rodgers would just throw it away and punt. With Love behind center, the first half of the year LaFleur continued to run those "Rodgers" plays and they kept falling victim to the same failures we saw with Rodgers. Then a few weeks ago LaFleur had an "aha" moment and realized receivers can pick up first downs with their legs. I'm not just talking about the end-arounds, but also getting quick hitters to receivers on the move and let them run after the catch. Those quick shots take a lot of pressure off the OL while simultaneously building trust in the playmakers to make plays instead of solely putting everything on the QB. Hopefully LaFleur keeps his focus on calling plays conductive of YAC through the remainder of this season because that's building full team confidence in everybody.

And yeah, when Watson is on the field and healthy, he makes big plays. Hopefully this is just a run of bad luck his first two years.

I agree that the offense has been more "Westcoasty" the last few weeks.

I would like to see more screens, and that will likely happen when Jones returns.