Beers you avoid

My go-to's...

75747.jpg

Red-Line-Elysian-Space-Dust-IPA.jpg

The latter will get ya good and fucked up.

I can't get drunk on super hoppy ipas. Wake up at 3 am feeling like I got throat-fucked by a pinecone.
Starting to sound like you don't like beers, tbh

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
I am the opposite.

I would prefer a Miller Lite to a Coors LIght.
It does have more flavor than it's competitors. Unfortunately that flavor seems to be rust.

My go-to's...

75747.jpg

Red-Line-Elysian-Space-Dust-IPA.jpg

The latter will get ya good and fucked up.

Space Dust is damn good beer. I usually burn through a sixer of those on Liar's Dice night at my brother-in-laws.

I really like IPAs ... but not to get hammered on. I like them with steak especially.

Even in a beer thread you are an annoying cunt. It'd be nice if you'd turn it off once in awhile.
I can be an annoying cunt regardless of the topic.

Reactions: Me
I like Space Dust.

but wouldn't you consider that a super hoppy IPA?
It's on the cusp for me, but the abv is high enough, ya don't have to drink 12 of em' to get drunk.

I can be an annoying cunt regardless of the topic.
That's great, @ill.

It sounds exhausting, but whatever tickles your pussy, I guess?:noidea:

Newcastle is good. If you ever visit my glorious state, you should try a New Glarus Fat Squirrel. Best brown ale in the universe.
Shorts Bellaire Brown is damn good on my side of the lake.

Fuck this beer.

Instant vomit.

4FE1CDC5-445E-4704-9722-DD8532BD45C8.png

IPAs.

I don't know what is wrong with India people...maybe all that curry has burned up their tastebuds? If I want bombastic flavor in my alcohol, I'll go with a liqueur or some whine. Beer should have a flavor, but it shouldn't be so overwhelming. 2️⃣ cents.
The origin of the style was to keep beer from spoil when transported from UK to India for the troops. So they added a bunch of hops.