Beers you avoid

You, sir, can go fuck yourself right in the pussy.
source.gif

come over here and do it for me, big boy

IPA's are fucking horrific, no idea how people drink that crap
I've said this many times before, but IPAs are either the best beer you've ever drank or the worst. Some taste like mainlining a pine brow. I like a little hoppy bitterness to my beer, but I have had some that are just awful.

I've said this many times before, but IPAs are either the best beer you've ever drank or the worst. Some taste like mainlining a pine brow. I like a little hoppy bitterness to my beer, but I have had some that are just awful.
I agree with this.

also I have to be in the mood for one

The origin of the style was to keep beer from spoil when transported from UK to India for the troops. So they added a bunch of hops.
I'm not accusing the British of having any taste whatsoever...lets make that crystal clear.

Not many that I'd avoid drinking it offered, but it's rare I'll buy anything but an imperial IPA. Yes, there are some that aren't balanced and has too much resin for my tastes. However, the style has had a big boom in recent years with many breweries putting out very respectful offerings.

I will not buy Budweiser or similar brands, nor shanties.

I haven’t drank a beer in a long time. Takes too many to feel anything. Straight liquor FTW.

But when I would drink beer, if a beer snob liked it, I wouldn’t touch it because I didn’t want the association. If a 30 pack of Budweiser is cheaper than a 6 pack of your sissy beer, you’re not much of a drinker. And I LOL at anyone that talks about how strong their beer is. Motherfucker, unless it burns blue, all your shit is weak

I haven’t drank a beer in a long time. Takes too many to feel anything. Straight liquor FTW.

But when I would drink beer, if a beer snob liked it, I wouldn’t touch it because I didn’t want the association. If a 30 pack of Budweiser is cheaper than a 6 pack of your sissy beer, you’re not much of a drinker. And I LOL at anyone that talks about how strong their beer is. Motherfucker, unless it burns blue, all your shit is weak

I also prefer bourbon or shine, but the days of drinking a case of cheap beer to get "hammered" are over for me.

I also prefer bourbon or shine, but the days of drinking a case of cheap beer to get "hammered" are over for me.
My beer drinking days are on hold. Closest I come to drinking beer is a mixed drink at a Mexican restaurant or something

I’m the opposite. Maybe it comes from living on the West Coast, but I’m used to hop-bomb IPAs, which are hard as fuck to find in Texas. Most IPAs I can get here taste bland to me.
Deep Ellum makes a quality IPA

I am finishing off a six pack of this now. Local Kroger had them in the build your own six pack section for $9.99, when they're $12.99 for a pack of four 10 feet away. Not sure who decides to put these, along with a few others like pints of Fear Movie Lions in that case, but they're either stupid or a fellow beer drinker passing on the love.

20210314_094848.jpg