Best Christmas Present you ever got.

Fuck You I wanted one of these

Fuck you too

That is no shit, no matter how you adjusted those fuzzy things on the bottom, they went wherever they wanted

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Did you get this yet
Shit and Orvis hat is on my Christmas list, that was expensive enough

Fuck You I wanted one of these

Fuck you too

That is no shit, no matter how you adjusted those fuzzy things on the bottom, they went wherever they wanted

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Did you get this yet
To this day my Dad will say that 4 wheeler was the best babysitter we ever had.

Metal detector back in the mid 80s. I found all sorts of cool shit with that thing, including an unexploded/unfired artillery shell laying in our back yard.

I was going to say a blowjob from your mom, but that’s not true.

She was just alright.

It was the thing to have.
People wonder what we did before computers.

Are we talking kid or adult?

As a kid it was probably the Super Nintendo. Backstory -- for probably 3 years or so my parents would let us RENT an SNES on our birthdays for a week from blockbuster. We didn't own any other game system, and had to bum off our friends to play anything. It was probably xmas '93. My brother and I ripped through our standard presents and were in the process of unpacking them and my mom told us to go get something that she left in her trunk from xmas eve at our grandmas. We both went out there and BOOM SNES in the trunk. We had, of course, asked to get one but never actually expected to ever get one.

Second to that was this sweet sweet 90's Huffy that I saw in Kmart. It had a plane throttle/joystick thing that you used to shift gears.
100_0020_lg.jpg

It was so fucking cool.

Christmas 1974. My twin brother and I each got a XR 75.

xr75.jpg

I've had so many motorcycles over the years...bought by either my parents, my wife or myself really...some of them don't even register in my memory.

...but this one stayed with me my entire life.

It was the first motorcycle that I wanted before I got it. (my twin and I shared a MR 50 before but got that at 4 or 5 years old and I barely remember even riding it).

I just looked up XR 75 for nostalgia reasons and my memory was jogged back in time.

I had actually forgotten that the bike was originally grey and had a green stripe on top of the tank back then! Either the next year, 1975 or the next....can't remember now, they changed the paint scheme and started painting the Hondas red. My brother and I both repainted our motorcycles red to match the newer bikes after a couple years of scratching it all up. I had forgotten that they were grey at first.....haha.

Great memories awakened this morning!