Best Christmas Present you ever got.

Craftsman roller bearing tool box. I was 7 and it was bigger than I was. It was all I wanted all year long, for all the tools I didn't have but wanted. My grandfather went through and filled it with some of his old used tools, most of which I still have today. The toolbox too.

Tecmo Bowl was the greatest game ever made and you need to STFU.
Close. Tecmo Super Bowl is the greatest game ever made. It was Tecmo Bowl with season stats to show how utterly dominant you could be against the computer when you played as the 9ers or Giants.

Close. Tecmo Super Bowl is the greatest game ever made. It was Tecmo Bowl with season stats to show how utterly dominant you could be against the computer when you played as the 9ers or Giants.
Stats are for fags - @tigerbait71

Probs the original Nintendo. And a no denture BJ from OP's Mom.

Probs the original Nintendo. And a no denture BJ from OP's Mom.
Candy Takes Out Grandmas Teeth GIF by ViralHog

Felt like King Dick when I got a Huffy Street Rocker in mid 90's.
1669150499795.png

Easily a NES when I was about 8 years old. My dad knew how much I wanted one so he put in a ton over overtime.

I got a little older so.........................the sex dungeon was KICK ASS!!!!

View attachment 92893
I wonder how many people have rooms like that in their house and their neighbors have no idea.

There are 130+ homes in my development and I've only been in all the rooms of two of them (one being my own). Haven't even stepped foot in about 128 of them, so I'm guessing there are at least 74 of these rooms in my neighborhood.

Same one direct from the manufacturer for $200 less.