Best Christmas Present you ever got.

Same one direct from the manufacturer for $200 less.

We tested the durability of one that a neighboring kid got for Christmas. It wasn't.

Close. Tecmo Super Bowl is the greatest game ever made. It was Tecmo Bowl with season stats to show how utterly dominant you could be against the computer when you played as the 9ers or Giants.

Bob Muthafuckin' Nelson :thumb:

I saw this bad motherfucker in a catalog today and was tempted. Just can't justify the price, though.

3FY20022HK_W7391
Got one in the rafters of my shed. Been there for decades!

4th grade. Yamaha 80 four wheeler
Fuck You I wanted one of these

My twin brother and I each got a XR 75.
Fuck you too

Because it was garbage
That is no shit, no matter how you adjusted those fuzzy things on the bottom, they went wherever they wanted
Probably my Lionel train set when I was 5
Excited Ric Flair GIF

I saw this bad motherfucker in a catalog today and was tempted. Just can't justify the price, though.

3FY20022HK_W7391
Did you get this yet

The best part of this was, that after about 20 minutes of playing with it, my friend accidentally stepped on the control line that goes to the chopper.

It never flew right again.

Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

I've posted about that same helicopter many times. I also had one as a kid and loved it. Many years later, I found one and gave it to my son for Christmas when he was 4. He played with it for years. Of course I only flew it all those times to show him how. Teehee

Are you Playing the new version of retro bowl with college teams?
I haven't played a video game in over 10 years with the exception of card games and Mancala that I have on my phone to kill time.

I guess I could go the sappy route and say it was my son coming into this crazy world on 12/20/12 and everyday afterwards being a father, which is 100% absolutely true.

However for fun and nostalgia, I'll go back to my childhood and say it was a Teddy Ruxpin. I have such fond memories of the cassette tape player stories and eventual TV/ VHS animated shows.