Best Hot Sauce

I may give that a try next time I get BW3s. I typically get their hot and mango habanero. The wife likes their asian zing, which is also nice. I've used their parmesan garlic on salads.

I prefer the breaded wings from Hooters in their 3 mile island sauce, but there isn't one close to me.
i think it has a nice balance of heat and and garlic flavor, it's pretty tasty. i always have a bottle in the fridge, pretty much guaranteed to get some use if i'm eating something like chicken tenders or a chicken sandwich, etc.

I may give that a try next time I get BW3s. I typically get their hot and mango habanero. The wife likes their asian zing, which is also nice. I've used their parmesan garlic on salads.

I prefer the breaded wings from Hooters in their 3 mile island sauce, but there isn't one close to me.
Asian Zing is really good and has more kick than you would expect.

Which hot sauce used is entirely dependent on what yer eating. I'm not gonna use a Louisiana hot sauce on fuggin Asian food en sech.

It depends on what I'm making.
If I'm putting it in food, which I don't very often, but if I'm making garlic cheese grits, I go for Tapatio or Crystals.

If I'm putting it on food, which I do all the time, I go for the Yucateco extra hot, or my first love as far as habenero-based hot sauces go, Melinda's.

Pace is salsa

That's salsa, not hot sauce

OP were both salsas

I noted that too

Now you got it.

OP can't figure out the difference between salsa and hot sauce

If we're taking salsa

The Important Takeaways in the thread:

1. Salsa is not Hot Sauce
2. Medium is not Hot
3. I'm fucked in the head.
4. Rotate your shit and throw out the old.

Anything else ???

Jesus Fuk

Ryan Reynolds GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards