Poll Best Sauce on Fish and Chips

Best Sauce for Fish and Chips

• Total voters
If you like the heat, you gotta try St Elmo's.

View attachment 39179

That shit will strip the paint from your house and give your family a permanent orange afro.

<flips quarter to Austin Millbarge>
Taking Notes Ryan The Office GIF by MOODMAN

On fish? Ugh.
Ketchup is good on most anything. You wanna hear a real controversial statement? I don’t put any kind of sauce on steak other than Dale’s for seasoning, but if someone didn’t know how to cook a steak and sauce were required, I’d pick ketchup over any steak sauce I’ve tried

But really and truly if I eat fish and fries, I’m gonna dip the fries in ketchup and eat the fish with no sauce

Ketchup is good on most anything. You wanna hear a real controversial statement? I don’t put any kind of sauce on steak other than Dale’s for seasoning, but if someone didn’t know how to cook a steak and sauce were required, I’d pick ketchup over any steak sauce I’ve tried

Nothing but salt and pepper (just prior to cooking) on my steaks.

I spend $50 on meat, I'm not drowning it in ketchup.

Nothing but salt and pepper (just prior to cooking) on my steaks.

I spend $50 on meat, I'm not drowning it in ketchup.
I’m not either, but I like my steaks rare and anything above medium rare is gonna need sauce and ketchup is preferred.

I soak my steak in Dale’s sauce with a little salt and pepper. And it’s still bloody when I eat it

I’m not either, but I like my steaks rare and anything above medium rare is gonna need sauce and ketchup is preferred.

I soak my steak in Dale’s sauce with a little salt and pepper. And it’s still bloody when I eat it

Not big on eating still kicking meat.