Poll Best Sauce on Fish and Chips

Best Sauce for Fish and Chips

• Total voters
Ketchup is good on most anything. You wanna hear a real controversial statement? I don’t put any kind of sauce on steak other than Dale’s for seasoning, but if someone didn’t know how to cook a steak and sauce were required, I’d pick ketchup over any steak sauce I’ve tried
If your steak needs sauce, you need to buy better steaks. Steaks need salt, pepper and fire.

Got a double replacement in '72, along with my knees and ankles. I'm basically bionic from the waist down.

You're so fucked.
That’s good, at least I won’t get pegged by some granny that can barely move

If your steak needs sauce, you need to buy better steaks. Steaks need salt, pepper and fire.
The steaks I buy and cook never need it, but I’ve been to cookouts where the host overcooked the steaks. If I wanna chew on rubber, there’s plenty of old conveyor belts here at work

Got a double replacement in '72, along with my knees and ankles. I'm basically bionic from the waist down.

You're so fucked.
When I was young I wanted to be Ironman. Titanium Thighs has not the same ring nor meaning ...

The steaks I buy and cook never need it, but I’ve been to cookouts where the host overcooked the steaks. If I wanna chew on rubber, there’s plenty of old conveyor belts here at work
My wife’s family does that. I usually take over and work the grill. That’s probably a douche move, but I don’t need to witness someone turn a steak into a piece of charcoal.

My wife’s family does that. I usually take over and work the grill. That’s probably a douche move, but I don’t need to witness someone turn a steak into a piece of charcoal.
Not a douche move at all. I’m not picky about much, but I am picky when it comes to steak

My Dad was one of those guys ... he wanted a really well done steak and considered ash to be bark.

My Dad was one of those guys ... he wanted a really well done steak and considered ash to be bark.
If someone really wants theirs to be well done, I’ll do it. I just won’t make them all that way. I’ll also likely mock them for their choice.

I might have took a swing at my old man if he ever did that
Mine kept a knife in one pocket and a pistol in the other and had eight other kids to fill the gap my funeral would have left ...
If someone really wants theirs to be well done, I’ll do it. I just won’t make them all that way. I’ll also likely mock them for their choice.
We started his almost a half hour before ours went on the grill. This for 1 1/2" cut steaks.

Mine kept a knife in one pocket and a pistol in the other and had eight other kids to fill the gap my funeral would have left ...

We started his almost a half hour before ours went on the grill. This for 1 1/2" cut steaks.
Good lord. Thirty minutes is an eternity for a steak of that size.

Lemon, then malt vinegar, then tartar sauce.

Like so, and if you eat it any other way, you are a commie fuck. :biggrin:

Tartar sauce mixed with cocktail sauce