Poll Better Job: Wisconsin or Nebraska?

Better Job

• Total voters

1. Wisconsin
2. ASU
3. Nebraska

That author must be WhoPhoneDis....

"If you grew up in the 1980s and 1990s, then you remember when Colorado was a powerhouse that won multiple national titles."

britney-spears-confused.gif

That author must be WhoPhoneDis....

"If you grew up in the 1980s and 1990s, then you remember when Colorado was a powerhouse that won multiple national titles."

britney-spears-confused.gif
THAT is what you are worried about? If I were a Nebraska fan, I'd be more worried that their head coach opening is viewed less desirable than such powerhouses as Wisconsin and Arizona State.

They have reported a bunch on Rhule and how he hates the recruiting in CFB. He wants the elite recruits in his backyard, so unless the job is in Texas, Florida, Georgia, California or a state like that -- he will sit and collect the ridiculous amount from the Panthers.

The guy picked Baylor over Oregon last time because of the amount of elite recruits in the state of Texas. And this was right after the rape scandal at Baylor.

They have reported a bunch on Rhule and how he hates the recruiting in CFB. He wants the elite recruits in his backyard, so unless the job is in Texas, Florida, Georgia, California or a state like that -- he will sit and collect the ridiculous amount from the Panthers.

The guy picked Baylor over Oregon last time because of the amount of elite recruits in the state of Texas. And this was right after the rape scandal at Baylor.
giphy.gif

GT certainly the best job. Because they in the weak ass ACC so any coach halfway decent can get some wins. Ao what if we lost to Clemson and Georgia, it's an easy stepping stone.

Prolly Wisconsin, they’re still relevant. Nebraska has been 6ft under for a couple decades

It has to really burn you that everything I say becomes reality.

I can't wait until Mickey Joseph becomes HC at Nebraska and I can once again say, I told you so. Then again -- who knows -- maybe Wisconsin offers Mickey Joseph and he decides to take the better job.

It has to really burn you that everything I say becomes reality.

I can't wait until Mickey Joseph becomes HC at Nebraska and I can once again say, I told you so. Then again -- who knows -- maybe Wisconsin offers Mickey Joseph and he decides to take the better job.

LOL

Literally nothing you've ever said has become 'reality'.

When you were TrustMeIAmRight on euro-hoop you were ranting about Michigan's (2017) #1 ranked defense going into the Penn St game. I told you Michigan's defense was a "paper tiger", and you spent 10 pages arguing it.

Penn St won 42-13 and you went silent for a long time. You were wrong about everything over there. That's why you changed your handle to WhoPhoneDis when you came over here.

LOL

When you were TrustMeIAmRight on euro-hoop you were ranting about Michigan's (2017) #1 ranked defense going into the Penn St game. I told you Michigan's defense was a "paper tiger", and you spent 10 pages arguing it.

Penn St won 42-13 and you went silent for a long time. You were wrong about everything over there. That's why you changed your handle to WhoPhoneDis when you came over here.

Feel free to tell me what I've been wrong about Nebraska? Everything I've said has come to reality from the day they left to join the B1G.

Mel Tucker should be charged with a felony for the amount they are paying him. At least Jimbo Fisher had won a title and showed he could compete nationally.

That being said -- both of those guys are laughing all the way to the bank.
Michigan State was stuck in a Nick Saban situation where you have a mediocre head coach, who is having a great year, and LSU coming and threatening to make him a top 5 paid head coach. They took a chance and missed and had they thrown the money at Saban it would have been a miss as well.

Tucker’s contract is being paid by two billionaires and not the university though.

Michigan State was stuck in a Nick Saban situation where you have a mediocre head coach, who is having a great year, and LSU coming and threatening to make him a top 5 paid head coach. They took a chance and missed and had they thrown the money at Saban it would have been a miss as well.

Tucker’s contract is being paid by two billionaires and not the university though.
I know exactly why they did it. It is understandable, but it is still brutal to see that guy raking in that much money. But it is great that MSU had booster backing to make the play.

LOL

Feel free to tell me what I've been wrong about Nebraska? Everything I've said has come to reality from the day they left to join the B1G.

Awkward Fran Healy GIF by Travis
crickets GIF
Love And Hip Hop Crickets GIF by VH1