Poll Better Job: Wisconsin or Nebraska?

Better Job

• Total voters
The small towns around Madison are some of the best places to live in the US, IMO
I spent a week up in Minocqua, in Northern Wisconsin, a couple of years ago. My wife was offered a GM position at one of the hotels up there.
Would have loved to relocate there, but couldn't get the salary numbers to match.

Welcome home, Fred!
i will kill you jim GIF

You forgot Colorado
Truthfully speaking Colorado is a better gig than Nebraska or Wisconsin with the right coach. Nebraska has the more prestige, Wisconsin has the more recent success, but Colorado is just like Arizona State in terms of a sleeping giant if they can get the right coach in.

Truthfully speaking Colorado is a better gig than Nebraska or Wisconsin with the right coach. Nebraska has the more prestige, Wisconsin has the more recent success, but Colorado is just like Arizona State in terms of a sleeping giant if they can get the right coach in.
spiderman-j-jonah-jameson.gif

The population of Boulder is 109,000.
Lincoln is nearly 2.5X that.

It can literally snow on the 4th of July in Boulder.

spiderman-j-jonah-jameson.gif

The population of Boulder is 109,000.
Lincoln is nearly 2.5X that.

It can literally snow on the 4th of July in Boulder.

All the gross hippies got together for their annual shower. Neat.

Fuck a poll thread with no tater salad, Georgia Tech or Colorado.

Has the poll closed yet?

I feel like Hoopla has spoken.

Colorado will never be relevant in any form in the Pac-12 in football or basketball.

Every team is a sleeping giant except the reigning champ.

Every team is a sleeping giant except the reigning champ.
I guess, but Colorado and Arizona State are a sleeping giant compared to Wisconsin or Nebraska.

The small towns around Madison are some of the best places to live in the US, IMO
Brother lived outside of Elkhorn, WI for a year, ever hear of Bray Road?

I spent a week up in Minocqua, in Northern Wisconsin, a couple of years ago. My wife was offered a GM position at one of the hotels up there.
Would have loved to relocate there, but couldn't get the salary numbers to match.
It gets really cold up there compared to around here.

I know Elkhorn, but I know roads by landmarks, not names.
It’s the one with the trees and the cornfields.

With a giant monster wolf man right in the centerline.