Big East Basketball

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Didn't see one on here yet.

Looking forward to watching Nova get back at it.

Nova survives.

Mamu flubs the wide open winning Hail Mary. You just hate to see it. Couldn't happen to a bigger shit bag.

Starting to think Creighton is just overrated. Zegarowski was absolutely overrated I think everyone knew that, but boy.

This team can score in bunches as good as anyone. But they are so mehhhhh so much of the rest of the time. Now the losses are piling up.

Fucks our win too.

Starting to think Creighton is just overrated. Zegarowski was absolutely overrated I think everyone knew that, but boy.

This team can score in bunches as good as anyone. But they are so mehhhhh so much of the rest of the time. Now the losses are piling up.

Fucks our win too.

I think losing Alexander was probably a bigger loss than most anticipated, including me. Took away another ball handler, making it more difficult for guys to get better/open looks.

I think losing Alexander was probably a bigger loss than most anticipated, including me. Took away another ball handler, making it more difficult for guys to get better/open looks.

Yeah I knew he would be a huge loss especially as their best defender too. But I wasnt expecting such inconsistency and while I knew Zagarowski had ridiculous hype, I thought hed still be really good. Hes more solid.

Bluejays look more like a 8 or 9 seed than the 11th best team in the country. ,

Yeah I knew he would be a huge loss especially as their best defender too. But I wasnt expecting such inconsistency and while I knew Zagarowski had ridiculous hype, I thought hed still be really good. Hes more solid.

Yeah I thought Zagarowski would flirt with being an AA this year, not necessarily 1st team, but maybe 2nd or 3rd team. His FG% and 3 point % are both down from last year.

They are only 6-4 against the top 3 Quadrants. Only 1 Q1 win. A couple more losses, whether in general or just bad, they could be looking at a double digit seed/play in game scenarios.

8 or 9 seed could be stronger than most years though.

Florida could easily spank the hell out of any team except for Baylor & Gonzaga.

8 or 9 seed could be stronger than most years though.

Florida could easily spank the hell out of any team except for Baylor & Gonzaga.

I think I'd say weaker. Just lucky for them 2-7 seeds are all weaker too.

This year is a joke. Texas is worthy of being a top 5 ish team this year. Most seasons that roster would be lucky to be ranked.

Whats going on here?

Are they testing for COVID at halftime now?

I think I'd say weaker. Just lucky for them 2-7 seeds are all weaker too.

This year is a joke. Texas is worthy of being a top 5 ish team this year. Most seasons that roster would be lucky to be ranked.

The top (except for those 2) is weaker because the NBA crop is weaker, and Duke/UK/KU/UNC are all down, but the middle is stronger because all of the transfers.

15% of the time Dj Carton looks like a Jalen Brunson clone.

The other 85% hes more of a Symir Torrence clone that looks like he might need 6 years of mid major basketball before he retires to be an accountant.

When the fuck did this game get scheduled??

And why would they move it for shitty ass Gtown??

I bet the over in the Nova/SJU game

Lets just say that 1st half was a fucking atrocity.

I bet the over in the Nova/SJU game

Lets just say that 1st half was a fucking atrocity.
That wasn't a tremendous effort, but St. Johns looks pretty decent.

That wasn't a tremendous effort, but St. Johns looks pretty decent.

Nova shot like 30%. I think we can just chalk it up to a shooting team having a poor shooting game.

I mean.

On one hand this team clearly doesnt suck. Every single game(win or lose) goes down to the final minutes besides Nova.

On the other hand the reason we continue to lose all these games is because we have like 5 fatal flaws that happen........every.......single.....game.

DJ Carton will be the most frustrating player to ever play at Marquette. He has all the talent except he can't dribble(amazing how bad it is) and he waits 35 minutes to try and be aggressive(every game).

He was MIA vs Creighton til the stretch run. Nearly lead us back with daggers, drives, NBA level dunks. Final possession?? COuldnt dribble, again.

Also, is the anti Howard at the line when you need him to make them.

KenPom rankings counting games through 2/8:

1. Villanova (10th nationally)
2. Creighton (20th nationally)
3. Seton Hall (31st nationally)
4. UConn (34th nationally)
5. Xavier (45th nationally)
6. St. John's (68th nationally)
7. Marquette (77th nationally)
8. Providence (78th nationally)
9. Georgetown (96th nationally)
10. Butler (99th nationally)
11. DePaul (115th nationally)

KenPom rankings counting games through 2/8:

1. Villanova (10th nationally)
2. Creighton (20th nationally)
3. Seton Hall (31st nationally)
4. UConn (34th nationally)
5. Xavier (45th nationally)
6. St. John's (68th nationally)
7. Marquette (77th nationally)
8. Providence (78th nationally)
9. Georgetown (96th nationally)
10. Butler (99th nationally)
11. DePaul (115th nationally)

I haven't seen much to say that this league is going to anything in March, but look out for St Johns. They're hot and they look good. If they can get in...