Big East Basketball

Surprised he didn’t at least get feedback.

But Kam is staying.

Huge. Should be able to have top 15 potential with proper progress at spots

Hausen in the portal, honestly think he got more playing time than he should have at his stage.

Armstrong declaring for draft, but he'll crawl back

Surprised he didn’t at least get feedback.

But Kam is staying.

Huge. Should be able to have top 15 potential with proper progress at spots

Have probably still the best returning core in the conference.

Jones will play point?

Omoruyi to replace Oso, lol...

Have probably still the best returning core in the conference.

Jones will play point?

Omoruyi to replace Oso, lol...

Yeah I think point Kam to start games will be what we roll with. Stevie and then Norman off bench will help. Other jones I’m expecting red shit his knee injury is not good.

Gold is the center. Doubt we portal. Maybe find a back up big or PG but I doubt it.

We did reach out to Dre Davis which was kinda odd. He’s got a million suitors so it don’t matter. But odd positionally.

Yeah I think point Kam to start games will be what we roll with. Stevie and then Norman off bench will help. Other jones I’m expecting red shit his knee injury is not good.

Gold is the center. Doubt we portal. Maybe find a back up big or PG but I doubt it.

We did reach out to Dre Davis which was kinda odd. He’s got a million suitors so it don’t matter. But odd positionally.

Shaka has an interesting strategy to stay out of the portal.

I guess loyalty to his guys so they don't leave?

Shaka has an interesting strategy to stay out of the portal.

I guess loyalty to his guys so they don't leave?

It’ll be interesting how much it continues beyond this year.

His motto has mostly been “we won’t just take and pay anyone”. It’s more so about culture fit and someone not wanting a lot of NIL.

But that’s been easy for now since they only losses we’ve had(aside from deep bench transfers that had to leave) are guys going pro. We’ve properly had guys waiting in the wings.

But after this next year we are guaranteed to lose Stevie, Kam and Jop regardless of transfer/draft. Which will be much different.

I think more so, he’s gonna get transfers that have multiple years like Omax and Kolek did. The Morsell/Kusth types were year 1 emergency.

And he currently hasn’t had a need for a multi year transfer for years 2 and 3 as well as this next year

The culture that has been built is legit tho. There’s def a reason in this crazy era we have had 0 top 8 rotation players enter the portal inn3 seasons.

And even had 0 guys enter draft for feedback with intention to return.

Omax shot up drafts by years end and new he had to go. Kolek and Oso didn’t bother even entering last year. Kam didn’t even bother this year. It’s been well known that Kolek has long preferred finishing his eligibility, but as this year went on it became clear he simply couldn’t do that.

But, that’s a lot of lightning that struck. Eventually we gotta balance culture with additions.

Sounds like we got a good shot at landing German Maxi Langenfeld.

His stats in the league he plays in are very good. His video looks nice. Got Kam type craftiness at the rim and a solid shot.

If we land him seems like potential to be a instant contributor but you never truly know witht he oversee kids, could struggle big time. Great size for a guard tho