Sad show...

Hello NIT...

That was the ultimate kick to the balls

Spirited comeback. Creighton went cold.

Then Alexander drills a wild shot on a bad personal game

That was the ultimate kick to the balls

Spirited comeback. Creighton went cold.

Then Alexander drills a wild shot on a bad personal game

Yea, I'm torn whether I even want them in.

It's gonna be one win at best either way.

We'll see what happens. It's not like St Johns, Providence are gonna fare any better. Probably throw Seton Hall in that group too. Tho they definitely deserve to get in

Yea, I'm torn whether I even want them in.

It's gonna be one win at best either way.

We'll see what happens. It's not like St Johns, Providence are gonna fare any better. Probably throw Seton Hall in that group too. Tho they definitely deserve to get in

Unless they fire Neptune.

It’s best for BE if they get in.

Kam fucking Jones.

Guy is an alpha. Need to make sure everyone else develops in off season around him.

Unless they fire Neptune.

It’s best for BE if they get in.
I guess.

It's not the easiest team to get behind. Defensive lapses. Don't share the ball

Kam fucking Jones.

Guy is an alpha. Need to make sure everyone else develops in off season around him.

They may face Nova in the BET, gotta see how the tiebreakers shake up.

Seton Hall is a 26.5 point favorite over DePaul. My God.

It's early, but a Providence win locks them up IMO. Would then be the 5 seed and play Seton Hall, so even a loss there probably puts them in.

They may face Nova in the BET, gotta see how the tiebreakers shake up.

Tbh. Hope y’all win.

Better for the league.

If we don’t stay a 2 for it’s the loss. Whatever.

Tbh. Hope y’all win.

Better for the league.

If we don’t stay a 2 for it’s the loss. Whatever.

It was a good day for Marquette because everybody else on the 2 and 3 line pretty much lost.

It was a good day for Marquette because everybody else on the 2 and 3 line pretty much lost.

Yup if yall woulda beat Creighton I think we would be golden as a 2.

You would went back top 30 and given us our 9th Q1 as well.

But thats also why playing you is ideal. We are basically getting another Q1 win regardless. And taking a Q1 loss if we lose

Also, I hate how raw stats are used for conference teams.

Clingan not being on 1st or 2nd team is fucking hilarious. Hes closer to POY in the league then not on one of the teams.

Ironically, Kam has bonkers stats and isnt on it either but league is stacked at guard. Big men get fucked when it comes to awards and looking at the main counting numbers

Also, I hate how raw stats are used for conference teams.

Clingan not being on 1st or 2nd team is fucking hilarious. Hes closer to POY in the league then not on one of the teams.

Ironically, Kam has bonkers stats and isnt on it either but league is stacked at guard. Big men get fucked when it comes to awards and looking at the main counting numbers

I can take or leave Dixon being on the 2nd team. He had a good year, but wasn't that impactful.

Jenkins too, you could replace him with a bunch of guys.

I think Carter belongs on that team, he carried that Providence team

I can take or leave Dixon being on the 2nd team. He had a good year, but wasn't that impactful.

Jenkins too, you could replace him with a bunch of guys.

I think Carter belongs on that team, he carried that Providence team

Yeah Dixon is a good player but never really gonna put a team on his back. Jenkins is also really, really solid but considering St Johns record. Pretty damn hard to argue him over Oliveri.

I dont even have a specific player I would replace, just pretty outrageous to not have Clingan on 2nd team at least.

Also saw that Karaban isnt even HM. Also pretty wild.

Giving DPOY to Kalk again is just fucking lazy

That sucks, I hope he'll at least get to play in tourney

Shaka said today he will next week

And if today was the national championship he’d play today.

Risking some rust. But other than that there’s just no reason to play him. BET is electric but means nothing overall. If we get a 3 seed cause of it, no big deal. If you can’t beat a 14 and 6 instead of a 15/7. You were never making final 4

Shaka said today he will next week

And if today was the national championship he’d play today.

Risking some rust. But other than that there’s just no reason to play him. BET is electric but means nothing overall. If we get a 3 seed cause of it, no big deal. If you can’t beat a 14 and 6 instead of a 15/7. You were never making final 4

Great news.

In other news ... there's not reason a Kolek less Marquette team can't beat Villanova, neutral court.

Honestly, I think it will be Marquette -2.

Great news.

In other news ... there's not reason a Kolek less Marquette team can't beat Villanova, neutral court.

Honestly, I think it will be Marquette -2.

Oh we can definitely win. Especially if Neptune waits to long to switch up D again.

But now with him out. Nova has got to find a way and earn that bid. Would not be good for Neptune.

I’d like to see you all get in so I’m all good with a loss. Had our run last year.