Big East Basketball

Also, small sample size of only 84 minutes

But we are +28 per 100 min with Kam/Oso on the court together and no Kolek. So need to hope that is an actual thing.

Hes already announced out through Saturday so tomorrow aint happening.

Made the strategic announcement early to see if committee might just toss the games out the window this week

I understand he's out, but they can still beat UConn w/o him. Won't be easy, but possible

These bubble teams are ugly.

That said, Seton Hall deserves to get in if they win this game.

Gotta think that locks up Seton Hall assuming they beat DePaul next game.

Well, the effort with the capacity crowd is there. D terrorized Uconn for a bit. Bu Hurley and his team of vets dont call TO

Spencer and Karaban 3 straight wide open 3s. Those guys dont miss.

Cant see how we keep pace when we got Tre fucking Norman shooting 3s on the other end.

Gotta think that locks up Seton Hall assuming they beat DePaul next game.

That's a win. 6 games over .500 and they're in.

Their NET still somehow is horrendous, but that's a function of the system

Shaka does a lot of good coaching

HIs strategy to go strictly iso and match up hunt without TK is fucking baffling. You cant match up hunt against Uconn or Creighton.

If he doesnt trust another PG he better hit the portal.

Also, even though a lot of looks are open due to inferiority/defense

Uconn is shooting out of their fucking minds tonight. Not a team in the country will win if they white boys are fucking going off like this. Karaban has sucked for weeks too

Shaka does a lot of good coaching

HIs strategy to go strictly iso and match up hunt without TK is fucking baffling. You cant match up hunt against Uconn or Creighton.

If he doesnt trust another PG he better hit the portal.

He had a good game plan offensively. Attack and don't shoot themselves out of the game from 3

UConn just too hot from behind the arc.

They have problems with size all year tho. Need to hope they get the right matchups in the tourney

He had a good game plan offensively. Attack and don't shoot themselves out of the game from 3

UConn just too hot from behind the arc.

They have problems with size all year tho. Need to hope they get the right matchups in the tourney

Nah the offense was wack. Its all iso. Lead to us working to hard to get contested lay ups and gassed us on D and gave transition 3s.

We needed to launch more. Joplin and Gold are mostly worthless on O if they aint shooting 3s.

I love Stevie Mitchell, total dog. But answering Karaban/Spencer 3s with Stevie mitchell driving 1 on 1 is a death sentence.

I will say, Ross is still clearly sick though. That hurt. Cuase he was brutal. Couldnt even defend most of the time.

Also, the rebounding is always a thing and not really the issue. We are one of the better rebounding teams for teams that force TOs at high rates. Thats the trade off. Force a shit ton of turn overs and concede some second chances.

Issue is Uconn is too good to turn over a ton and they also get loose balls(outside of physical boards). Thats the killer tonight, they have got every loose ball.

Made it a respectable outcome to save the seeding by not stopping fighting. Wish Uconn coulda played the whole game the way they did the final 8. Christ. If we had any offense to run and/or made free throws we coulda won ahah. Kam and Jop being meh free throw shooters is fucking annoying.

Down 5 with ball and 24 seconds, needing a miracle. A joplin drive should be the last play call. WTF

Made it a respectable outcome to save the seeding by not stopping fighting. Wish Uconn coulda played the whole game the way they did the final 8. Christ. If we had any offense to run and/or made free throws we coulda won ahah. Kam and Jop being meh free throw shooters is fucking annoying.

Down 5 with ball and 24 seconds, needing a miracle. A joplin drive should be the last play call. WTF

I think this year's UConn is a bad matchup for them.

Both teams different than last year.

You need to draw Clingan away from the basket. Villanova can do that. He killed Marquette today

Big day for the league

Hall barring being DePauls only win clinches a bid today

Nova and Prov I think also both clinch Dayton at minimum with wins today.

SJU needs to win to stay alive.

Big day for the league

Hall barring being DePauls only win clinches a bid today

Nova and Prov I think also both clinch Dayton at minimum with wins today.

SJU needs to win to stay alive.

Yea, I don't know how Providence stayed on the bubble this whole season but I don't think they beat UConn.

Nova with a win is in out with a loss I think.

St John's may take that spot if Nova loses. Maybe

Yea, I don't know how Providence stayed on the bubble this whole season but I don't think they beat UConn.

Nova with a win is in out with a loss I think.

St John's may take that spot if Nova loses. Maybe

Prov just has to hope that with the late saturday tip, Uconn is completely checked out. Truly nothing to play for. They are locked into all 1 seeds.

Prov did somehow play them very tight in Storrs too

Not entirely sure St Johns wants to dance

Fucking horrendous start by Nova

Running horrible O. Not even bothering to guard anyone.

Sad show...

Hello NIT...