Big East Basketball

On the Big East bubble,

It's pretty rare to have a team four games over .500 in a respected power conference in February and has beaten two top 5 teams yet they're on the wrong side of the bubble.

I get that everybody knows the committee's formula right now, but I think Seton Hall should be in.

There's some really weird things with the Big East this year that make the bubble teams profiles suck, not the least of which is Villanova's profile

This league is wild. These teams all keep conveniently winning and losing games to make it so none of them seperate

I think at least 5 will get in. Probably with a play in.

But it’s wild that 9 teams are in top 75. But only 3 of them are anywhere off the bubble.

This league is wild. These teams all keep conveniently winning and losing games to make it so none of them seperate

I think at least 5 will get in. Probably with a play in.

But it’s wild that 9 teams are in top 75. But only 3 of them are anywhere off the bubble.

It's a case of the numbers being really weird this year.

Lets Seton Hall versus Wake Forest.

Wake ForestACC16-82-61-213-00-45-45-06-0

Seton Hall
Big East16-94-41-211-34-52-22-28-0

Seton Hall has 4 Q1 wins and WF has 0. And two of those Quad 1 wins are against UConn and Marquette.

How is WF 30 spots ahead of Seton Hall? The only good win they have is UVA at home.

I mean in practice, I don't think Seton Hall is that good of a team, but it's just a case of the numbers working against them.

It's a case of the numbers being really weird this year.

Lets Seton Hall versus Wake Forest.

Wake ForestACC16-82-61-213-00-45-45-06-0

Seton Hall
Big East16-94-41-211-34-52-22-28-0

Seton Hall has 4 Q1 wins and WF has 0. And two of those Quad 1 wins are against UConn and Marquette.

How is WF 30 spots ahead of Seton Hall? The only good win they have is UVA at home.

I mean in practice, I don't think Seton Hall is that good of a team, but it's just a case of the numbers working against them.

The Q3 losses hurt.

But ya that’s why the committee doesnt fully look at NET because there are so many ways to juice it.

Seton Hall is odd because they played a meh non con. Had bad Ls. Good wins. But also have been blasted a lot.

Nova 34 in NeT.

Cmon Neptune!! Go on a run.

Would love for them to become Q1

Damn, Marquette really laid an egg today.

They need to win in Wisconsin.

Nova is gonna make tourney.

Hopefully they hang close to Uconn on Saturday to at least keep their Net level

I think they will be like 31 or 32 after tonight. Need them to find a way to Q1

Well, theres the rare Uconn sign of Weakness.

About half way into that first half creighton got red hot and Uconn just mentally shut down

About half way into that first half creighton got red hot and Uconn just mentally shut down
Creighton played tough. Even with Schierman struggling most of the game. Great win.

Yeah, their body language said “Screw this. Let’s just get out of of here.” They better hope it is just a clunker!

I mean when you get absolutely punked by the top dog in the league its hard mock the bottom dogs as you run all over them

But seriously Depaul. Call it on the season

Kolek has 10 fucking assists, theres 8 minutes left............in the 1st half.

I mean when you get absolutely punked by the top dog in the league its hard mock the bottom dogs as you run all over them

But seriously Depaul. Call it on the season

Kolek has 10 fucking assists, theres 8 minutes left............in the 1st half.

This DePaul team has to be the worst P6 team in college basketball history. My god. They'd be fucking NINTH in the SWAC in terms of NET ranking.

This DePaul team has to be the worst P6 team in college basketball history. My god. They'd be fucking NINTH in the SWAC in terms of NET ranking.

Dude I legit feel bad for the kids. They are just being led to the slaughter out here. They dont have any clue what to do. #5 might be the worst bball player ive ever seen.

To end the half they had a sequence where they threw it away at half court. Kolek did a give and go with Kam for a lay up. 32 seconds left so Depaul can basically dribble out the half. With 10 seconds left the kid panics and just unpressured passes it to stevie for a break away pick 6. Ive never seen anything like it.

Henly is their goddamn best player.

Dude I legit feel bad for the kids. They are just being led to the slaughter out here. They dont have any clue what to do. #5 might be the worst bball player ive ever seen.

To end the half they had a sequence where they threw it away at half court. Kolek did a give and go with Kam for a lay up. 32 seconds left so Depaul can basically dribble out the half. With 10 seconds left the kid panics and just unpressured passes it to stevie for a break away pick 6. Ive never seen anything like it.

Henly is their goddamn best player.

Lmao. I saw the score at half and saw they were already down by like 30. It's incredible really. This looks like a huge rebuild.

Providence picks up a huge win tonight. Feels like they'll get to the tournament.

Kolek directs Kam where to go on inbounds so he can get #18 and the record. Kam drills it. Everyone goes nuts. Kolek stumbles over Kam celebrating.

Both get up. Steal it. Head on a fast break and Kolek goes between the legs drop pass to Kam. Who missed #19. Then they are pulled.

Woulda been electric but also for the best that they missed. That was basically the equivalent of spitting on the retarded kid at recess.

DePaul and Georgetown are awesome. They're like confidence builders before having to play real basketball again.

Was watching the highlights of that Creighton game. They really moved the ball flawlessly.

If they can move the ball like that and Kalk plays like he did, they can beat anybody.

Ashworth also is playing much better against BE comp.

Marquette Creighton a huge game

DePaul went 23/23 on free throws

So I guess they can do something

...pray for UConn...

Just when you think a team is going to die in this conference, they get a big win.

Its going to down to the wire