Big East Basketball

Yeah Purdue resume is still better but Uconn fully healthy is better. They are so well rounded. Yeah, perimeter D isnt always great but a healthy Clingan is an eraser.

Castle is rounding into form. There is just no weakness.

Purdue has a cheat code, but if games are not called super tight in march they are going to be suseptible yet again. Jones is a legit addition to last year. But teams with prep will pressure their guards and compete if Edey doesnt draw 13 fouls. And typically March games allow that.

Uconn really just has the Seton Hall blemish so far where they were at least losing prior to Clingan hurt. They alomst won at Phogg with no Castle.

If I were to bet right now, I'd still take the field over those two, but I have no clue who

If I were to bet right now, I'd still take the field over those two, but I have no clue who

Oh 100% thats still the smart(hopefully a nice pun here) bet in this season. I do need to see a non BE team truly prove they can hang with Uconn though. Two years of only Kansas at home with them depleted.

Oh 100% thats still the smart(hopefully a nice pun here) bet in this season. I do need to see a non BE team truly prove they can hang with Uconn though. Two years of only Kansas at home with them depleted.

I'm thinking of putting a fair amount of money on Marquette to win at 30-1, or better if I can get a better bet.

I mean, I don't see them winning, but at those odds it's a good bet and if they make the title game I can hedge.

Once/if they beat UConn, those odds go up. I also think Arizona is a decent bet at ~15-1. They've laid some eggs but they have the pieces.

I'm thinking of putting a fair amount of money on Marquette to win at 30-1, or better if I can get a better bet.

I mean, I don't see them winning, but at those odds it's a good bet and if they make the title game I can hedge.

Once/if they beat UConn, those odds go up. I also think Arizona is a decent bet at ~15-1. They've laid some eggs but they have the pieces.

Tbh us at 30/1 is easily the best value out there for any team around the top 10 right now.

Alabama and Auburn being better is hilarious

Same with tennesse being half of us.

Unc is some of the worst value possible.

I’d say throw in a hedge on Uconn then a handful of 30/1+ that you like

Novas lack of offense is wild

When Wright was the coach if they had ice cold games and hucked 30+ 3s you could claim thats who they are, its the system and how they will play.

But doing that now with a group of transfers and Neptune is absurd. They basically dont run offense they stand around and launch shots and most of these guys cant shoot. WIld that they dont pound it to Dixon or let Burton and Bamba attack along with Armstrong.

Smart betting man. I still regret not taking the Niners to win the nfc at even money Christmas night after they lost to the ravens. Get it while ya can

What's up with this St Johns strategy of launching indiscriminately from 3 and crashing the boards?

TK had two abysmal games in the SHU loss and Butler team wide debacle. The media and social media did as they do, overreacted. Got cute and started ranking Newton ahead of him or got fucking bat shit insane and said Braden Smith is better

Kolek 7 games later

giphy.gif

What's up with this St Johns strategy of launching indiscriminately from 3 and crashing the boards?

Did you watch the first half??? They hammered us on the glass. 17 second chance points. It was launch and go get it.

Per usual in our games against them we adjust and told TK to attack the big lug.

Ill say it for the 75th time this year. Soriano is garbage. Total liability. They built their lead with him on the bench.

Fucking Nova had to go full blown show no mercy on SHU

Now they are 76 in the NET. Just win by 16 instead of 26 you fuckers!!!

Markette v the Butler
Over 152.5

Skooooooo points

Butler allowed to throw their body on every one with no repercussions. And we get called for the travels that result

Great fucking road win. Through all the bullshit calling touches 1 way. While the best player in the league gets nothing.

Saturday is the game of the day, even though we gonna get smoked. Fun that both teams are on massive win streaks at least.

Also, no fucking clue who the hell Finley goddamn Bizjack is. But christ that random fucker tried to pull it out himself.

Great fucking road win. Through all the bullshit calling touches 1 way. While the best player in the league gets nothing.

Saturday is the game of the day, even though we gonna get smoked. Fun that both teams are on massive win streaks at least.

I actually think last year's UConn team was better, but for whatever reason, they just fell asleep for a month.

And considering this Marquette team is mostly the same team and beat them twice...

Kolek is playing well tho, they need him to be at his top. UConn doesn't rely nearly as much on any one person and that's an understatment

I actually think last year's UConn team was better, but for whatever reason, they just fell asleep for a month.

And considering this Marquette team is mostly the same team and beat them twice...

Kolek is playing well tho, they need him to be at his top. UConn doesn't rely nearly as much on any one person and that's an understatment

Uconn last year was a wagon a random bad month fooled people. Im not sure tho if they are better or worse this year. Spencer is so solid all around and Karaban is improved. Clingan as a starter adds more than Sanogo.

We are much more rounded than last year though. Just dont see us winning in Uconn. Fiserv or neutral? sure.

Uconn last year was a wagon a random bad month fooled people. Im not sure tho if they are better or worse this year. Spencer is so solid all around and Karaban is improved. Clingan as a starter adds more than Sanogo.

We are much more rounded than last year though. Just dont see us winning in Uconn. Fiserv or neutral? sure.

Wut? You think so, I think they rely way more on Kolek. Jones and Prosper were pulling more weight last year I felt.

Kolek should do better versus Newton and Spencer than having to guard Hawkins and being guarded by Jackson

Wut? You think so, I think they rely way more on Kolek. Jones and Prosper were pulling more weight last year I felt.

Kolek should do better versus Newton and Spencer than having to guard Hawkins and being guarded by Jackson
Yes. Surprisingly even without Omax we are much better defensively. Ross and Mitchell are menaces. When they play together the D is elite. Joplin is much better defensively than expected to at least fill the gap.

Gold is improved. Mitchell has went from hardworking pest to a legit elite glue guy on his cutting and finishing at the rim. More versatile lineups we can run.

Oso and Kolek are both just simply better

Honestly Kam is the X factor. We have won 8 straight with him being meh/hurt/out. He hurt his knee in Maui its bugged him most of the year. Then the ankle. And theres some mental hesitation too. If Kam comes back around to is microwave Kam abilities we have more options.

I admit its a bit of an if cause Kam is battling through it.

On the Big East bubble,

It's pretty rare to have a team four games over .500 in a respected power conference in February and has beaten two top 5 teams yet they're on the wrong side of the bubble.

I get that everybody knows the committee's formula right now, but I think Seton Hall should be in.

There's some really weird things with the Big East this year that make the bubble teams profiles suck, not the least of which is Villanova's profile