Bitcoin

It was the floor show in a random coffee house?

At a stripper club in the red light district.

She would actually shoot them into the audience though. If you put a stack of gulden coins on the stage she'd squat down and pick them up with her twat.
We'd stop there to buy some hashish on our way to Kitzbuhel, Austria snow skiing.

At a stripper club in the red light district.

She would actually shoot them into the audience though. If you put a stack of gulden coins on the stage she'd squat down and pick them up with her twat.
We'd stop there to buy some hashish on our way to Kitzbuhel, Austria snow skiing.
Thailand's Bangkok Patpong district had similar places where they could "snatch" up a dime from the stage floor... :heh:

Bought my first bitcoin. Plan is to invest 10-20% of every paycheck into stocks and 5-10% into bitcoin in 2024 then reassess my portfolio this time next year.

Last edited:
Bought my first bitcoin. Plan is to invest 10-20% of every paycheck into stocks and 5-10% into bitcoin in 2024 then reassess my portfolio this time next year.
Hey man, the River app offers zero fees (and a super tight spread) on any DCA option! Look into it. :beer2:

I know everyone bought at the dip yesterday. Growing investments in NVDA, VOO and I even put some down on Bitcoin.