Bitcoin

You do you. It is basically computer code, not backed by anything and is only as valuable as the next ginned up sucker is willing to pay for it.

Youre Dumb Coming To America GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Which one of you degenerates was this?

How was there that much btc just floating around for them to buy?

I’m about full of VOO, I think it’s about tapped out. Been super happy with PBR.A and AMZN but not sure how much value is in them. Might start throwing my monthly contribution elsewhere

I’m about full of VOO, I think it’s about tapped out. Been super happy with PBR.A and AMZN but not sure how much value is in them. Might start throwing my monthly contribution elsewhere
Blackrock has been converting gBTC back into Bitcoin and selling it. The ETFs have actually been a massive outflow, believe it or not.

Buy Bitcoin on River

1000010083.jpg

1000010083-jpg.115930

Costco stock up a tad.....