Bitcoin

“nothing backs Bitcoin” (the most powerful computer network on Earth)

Here's the deal about what you just posted:

What the fuck does that mean?

Not poo pooing bitcoin but what does all the hashes per second mean and how is that make bit coin more bad ass?

I really want to jump in the game bit not being much of an investor outside of 401k, these terms mean nothing to me.

1000010083-jpg.115930

Costco stock up a tad.....
Love Costco. Up 40.85% on it right now. Not counting the special divi last month. Waiting for a dip to add more

Love Costco. Up 40.85% on it right now. Not counting the special divi last month. Waiting for a dip to add more
Special dividend was nice. Gonna do another one this month. Much less though...

Not poo pooing bitcoin but what does all the hashes per second mean and how is that make bit coin more bad ass?

I really want to jump in the game bit not being much of an investor outside of 401k, these terms mean nothing to me.
Basically it’s the hashpower of the Bitcoin network.

The hashpower rate is way more important in reflecting the true value of Bitcoin than a price chart.

Look into the Fidelity Bitcoin ETF

Basically it’s the hashpower of the Bitcoin network.

The hashpower rate is way more important in reflecting the true value of Bitcoin than a price chart.
Ok. So what is or how does hash power work? Some monkey hitting the hash key is what I have in mind. Lol

Ok. So what is or how does hash power work? Some monkey hitting the hash key is what I have in mind. Lol

I think it has something to do with the amount of user utilization across the platform.

Disclosure: Its a guess:

1707527639741.png

Someone got a chart on the acronyms for me?
It’s just an ETF; exchange traded fund. An easy way to own Bitcoin in a 401 if you’re scared to just buy it on an exchange. Google the Bitc ETF and you’ll see it’s broken every single record.

Hash Rate: How It Works and How to Measure

It’s just an ETF; exchange traded fund. An easy way to own Bitcoin in a 401 if you’re scared to just buy it on an exchange. Google the Bitc ETF and you’ll see it’s broken every single record.
Why thanks for the info sir

Hash Rate: How It Works and How to Measure
Alright.

I will invest some but I ain't figuring out what you posted. Lol. Oh my.

You guys have any idea what's about to happen?

ETFs setting all-=time records in the first 72 hrs, buying an average of 8,000 BTC a day.

900 being issued per day.

That gets cut in half in less than two months.

There is a catastrophic supply shock coming.