BREAKING: Saban Retiring

I’m in tears. I just wanna thank the GOAT for the funnest 17 years of my sports fandom. Coach Saban didn’t only change Alabama football he changed the state of Alabama. When Tuscaloosa was tore up by a Tornado he rebuilt houses.

Just a great Man. Time of my Life
Gaaaayyyyyyyy

I’m in tears. I just wanna thank the GOAT for the funnest 17 years of my sports fandom. Coach Saban didn’t only change Alabama football he changed the state of Alabama. When Tuscaloosa was tore up by a Tornado he rebuilt houses.

I will say he had many that thought he was the second coming. Others hated him to no end. I have to say Saban knew how to have a team ready. Probably the loudest I ever was for a CFP national championship game was the Tua to Smith pass after Tua being sacked. I had no dog in the fight, but I sure do love close games and surprise endings.

How nervous are Oregon fans right now?

So who becomes the rebound girl?

He came to Baton Rouge and rebuilt and restored the LSU football program and put them back on the national football map.

We have to nail this hire. Mass exodus in the portal if we dont

I'll never forgive him for this season. Somehow upsetting Georgia and then choking against scUM. Good riddance

you misspelled michigan
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF