BREAKING: Saban Retiring

If Deboer turns them down and Kiffin is out per reports how long until John Gruden enters the conversation?

It's a small pool so I'm not sure what experienced names you're talking about.

If the criteria is a candidate with successful HC experience its just a handful of names.

Sark - Out
Dabo - Don't want
Norvell - Out
Lanning - Out

If you want Franklin or Drinkiwitz then go for it but DeBoer and Kiffin seem to be the best choices on the board and I'd go all in on Kiffin.

Kiffin and Dabo are two, then there's guys like Vrabel from the NFL ranks.

Looks like it might be DeBosr. Espn

It's a small pool so I'm not sure what experienced names you're talking about.

If the criteria is a candidate with successful HC experience its just a handful of names.

Sark - Out
Dabo - Don't want
Norvell - Out
Lanning - Out

If you want Franklin or Drinkiwitz then go for it but DeBoer and Kiffin seem to be the best choices on the board and I'd go all in on Kiffin.

"I'd go all in on Kiffin"

I would too.

He's grown up a lot since his days at Tennessee and USC.

45646033dcb3fdc835fd2c235d231f84.jpg
Sounds to me like a bit inflationary.

If they lose him it will be because of the half share B1G contract. They are financially hamstrung.

Let him go, if the reports of restructured contract that puts him in top 10 highest paid category are true and he is going with Bama, don't fight it, he doesn't want to be here.

I got mixed feelings about this one. Tim Brando endorsed him and that makes me nervous.

If they lose him it will be because of the half share B1G contract. They are financially hamstrung.
Probably comes down to recruiting budget, assistant budget and facilities. With NIL in full force there is only so much money you can raise and 30mm discrepancy is a huge hole.

Let him go, if the reports of restructured contract that puts him in top 10 highest paid category are true and he is going with Bama, don't fight it, he doesn't want to be here.

Your OC is in high demand is he ready to be an HC?

Your OC is in high demand is he ready to be an HC?
We don't know. He's followed Deboer everywhere. But at this point, I think it's worth finding out.

Back