Bundesliga 2020/2021 Ongoing Thread

So far not happening. I am surprised Thiago, Javi still there. Perisic gone but you knew that.
Coman is out and they need another winger. Same is still not 100%. They should’ve just purchased Perisic.

Last edited:
Coman is our and they need another winger. Same is still not 100%. They should’ve just purchased Perisic.
Sane is rusty, Coman is in COVID quarantine. So Friday it will be Sane, Lewandowski, Gnabry up front. I read an article today that Arp/Zirkzee will need more minutes to keep Lewandowski fresh. No way Lewandowski plays the minutes he played last season this season. A lot more Tolisso this season too. I still like Tolisso just wish he would stay he would stay healthy. I thought Javi was going back to Spain? He won't get many minutes. Midfield order of preference: Kimmich, Muller, Goretzka, Thiago, Tolisso, Javi, Cuisance. Need more Lucas Hernandez with Boateng injury. I thought he was a complete bust last year.

Coman is out and they need another winger. Same is still not 100%. They should’ve just purchased Perisic.
Waiting on purchases until they sell Thiago, Javi, Ulreich. Then they will know their budget. They are seeking a Pavard backup and another winger but not at Perisic money

Sane is rusty, Coman is in COVID quarantine. So Friday it will be Sane, Lewandowski, Gnabry up front. I read an article today that Arp/Zirkzee will need more minutes to keep Lewandowski fresh. No way Lewandowski plays the minutes he played last season this season. A lot more Tolisso this season too. I still like Tolisso just wish he would stay he would stay healthy. I thought Javi was going back to Spain? He won't get many minutes. Midfield order of preference: Kimmich, Muller, Goretzka, Thiago, Tolisso, Javi, Cuisance. Need more Lucas Hernandez with Boateng injury. I thought he was a complete bust last year.
I'm sure Thiago and Javi will be gone before the window closes. October 5th I think it is. I also like Tolisso because he has shown flashes of good. They also want another RB in case Pavard has to shift to CB. Supposedly they're going to lose out to Barcelona for Ajax's Dest. Just seems like the team is a smidge stretched thin right now.

I have it. I wanted to watch FA Cup final games when I got it. Now only source for Bundesliga. Serie A games there too. Carabao Cup too. A steal for $4.99. I think $5.99 now but for the next year I get it still for $4.99.

Great bargain considering there's multiple leagues/competitions available to watch

Best thing about espn+ is you can have one game on your phone and another on the big screen

Knew that was coming. Now they can sign Dest. I know Barca wants him, but they need to free up money and can't right now. Bayern just did. Thiago leaving frees up the midfield logjam. Great player, but he wanted to leave. Now more playing time for Tolisso and Cuisance.

Knew that was coming. Now they can sign Dest. I know Barca wants him, but they need to free up money and can't right now. Bayern just did. Thiago leaving frees up the midfield logjam. Great player, but he wanted to leave. Now more playing time for Tolisso and Cuisance.
Cuisance needs the development, so this is a plus. Still remember his first goal late last season. Amazing strike.

Sad to see Thiago go. Will always like him.

Cuisance needs the development, so this is a plus. Still remember his first goal late last season. Amazing strike.

Sad to see Thiago go. Will always like him.
Me too but seemed to lose some playing time due to Goretzka Kimmich Muller dominance. He only got time at midfield at the end because Pavard injury and Kimmich at right back again. He is too good to play behind the 3 Germans, but that was where he was at. It is a plus because now Bayern get Dest.

Yo Bayern, please put minimum of 4 in today. Winning 4-1 aint hurtin anyone....

Cool Promo of Muller, Sane and Neuer saying watch the Bundesliga on ESPN in perfect English. I knew these guys were American, they should be playing for the USMNT. This is BULLSHIT

Winner! 8 went in lol. Boy is Schalke a mess. One of the biggest clubs $224 million in debt? 16 straight to end last season without a win. Outscored by 36 goals in last 17 before today. I hate to say it but this "big" club is heading for division 2 next season. Sad.

The Schalke slaughterhouse: Furious fans demand change after season of scandal | DW | 27.06.2020
I enjoyed hitting but felt bad for Wagner. They aren’t going to be able to get any adeqhate reinforcement anytime soon. Wow that debt.

Wagner is almost certainly going to get canned.
Not really all his fault. The team has nothing of quality on the roster. Let's not forget Wagner got Huddersfield into the Premier League and kept there for 2 season. That was an achievement.

Not really all his fault. The team has nothing of quality on the roster. Let's not forget Wagner got Huddersfield into the Premier League and kept there for 2 season. That was an achievement.
Harit and Uth are decent, but you’re right otherwise.

Not quite yet and thank you Javi for the winning goal today. Also Javi was not in the team picture yesterday that came out. They said in the game today that the Bilbao deal has cooled. Maybe will get hot again after that nice goal today.

P.S. Why does Bayern need 3 goalies? Is Ulreich getting sold or Nubel loaned? All 3 were in the team picture.