Bundesliga 2020/2021 Ongoing Thread

Not quite yet and thank you Javi for the winning goal today. Also Javi was not in the team picture yesterday that came out. They said in the game today that the Bilbao deal has cooled. Maybe will get hot again after that nice goal today.

P.S. Why does Bayern need 3 goalies? Is Ulreich getting sold or Nubel loaned? All 3 were in the team picture.
They want to sell Ulreich. No takers.

Dortmund lose 2-0

They had crazy possession too.
Bad result if they expect to compete with Bayern. Gladbach tied after losing last week, Leipzig tied too. If these start stumbling early it will be over by xmas.

Bad result if they expect to compete with Bayern. Gladbach tied after losing last week, Leipzig tied too. If these start stumbling early it will be over by xmas.
The Leipzig-Leverkusen match was pretty entertaining. Surprised there were only two goals.

I keep waiting for Hertha to be better. The have decent players.

Füllkrug with a brace for Bremen in one half against lowly Schalke, a one proud club.

The Leipzig-Leverkusen match was pretty entertaining. Surprised there were only two goals.
I watched back and forth. I love ESPN+ because I can switch to any Bundesliga game. I watched the Dortmund game mostly. Fun to watch them stumble around offensively lol.

I watched back and forth. I love ESPN+ because I can switch to any Bundesliga game. I watched the Dortmund game mostly. Fun to watch them stumble around offensively lol.
I did the same thing you did. When Augsburg made it 2-0 I switched to Leipzig-Leverkusen.

They want to sell Ulreich. No takers.
Really? Then maybe Nubel can be loaned. Bayern are going to need more depth if they expect to survive this season. Pokal games, Champions League, Club World Cup. They need another winger and right back badly. Sevilla did a nice job of stifling them. Also, when Phonsie does't play and Hernandez in there the whole left side bogs down.

Füllkrug with a brace for Bremen in one half against lowly Schalke, a one proud club.
Schalke heading for relegation. Bremen not that great. Still not a believer in Sargent.

Really? Then maybe Nubel can be loaned. Bayern are going to need more depth if they expect to survive this season. Pokal games, Champions League, Club World Cup. They need another winger and right back badly. Sevilla did a nice job of stifling them. Also, when Phonsie does't play and Hernandez in there the whole left side bogs down.
I like Hernandez' instincts despite lacking the speed of Davies. His one-on-ones are pretty solid and his tackles are pretty damn good.

Furthermore, Hernandez will be Alaba's replacement in central defense when he leaves. Alaba is demanding Neuer/Lewandowski money, which is going nowhere.

Schalke getting demolished by one man wrecking crew Füllkrug.

Well deserved win for Hoffenheim.

Sane was brutal today too and especially the back end.

This game is worse than any Kovac game we saw. Brutal. Kimmich a nightmare at right back now.