Bundesliga 2020/2021 Ongoing Thread

Bayern did nothing in that game. Looked completely flat.
First time a Flick team got out shot. 17 shots for Hoffenheim. You could see it coming.

Are they going to sign anyone?

Departures:

Thiago
Ulreich
Coutinho
Perisic
Cuisance (surprised me)

Incoming

Injured again Sane
looks like Marco Roca

Hudon Odia deal looks dead but we will see.
Need right back
Cuisance failed his Leeds physical. Back with Bayern lol.
They’re still in on Odoi is the word.

Zirkee being loaned it appears.
Cuisance going Marseille for Bouna Sarr. That would be your backup right back.
Bayern sign Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting for Lewey backup.

Chris Richards starting today. Means Davies will be a forward I think.

Wow that defense sucks. If this keeps up, Chris Richards should be starting more games. Not impressed at all with Pavard or Alaba this year. This team has a big problem defending crosses in the box.

Not sure why they want to pay all that money for Odoi. I like Musialla. Worry about another forward in the next Transfer window. If Odoi comes who sits? Odoi, Sane, Gnabry, Coman. Somone is going to be unhappy.

Not sure why they want to pay all that money for Odoi. I like Musialla. Worry about another forward in the next Transfer window. If Odoi comes who sits? Odoi, Sane, Gnabry, Coman. Somone is going to be unhappy.
Odoi would probably sit, just like he does at Chelsea lol.

Wow that defense sucks. If this keeps up, Chris Richards should be starting more games. Not impressed at all with Pavard or Alaba this year. This team has a big problem defending crosses in the box.
With more performances like that, letting Alaba walk for free will sting less and less.

Douglas Costa back now too lol.

Saw that. Means no Odoi.
Official Costa is in and Chopo-Mouting. I forgot Chopo-Mouting scored the winning goal in injury time against Atalanta in UCL knockouts. I am fine with this roster now. Boateng and Alaba and Pavard need to sit if they continue their shitty play. Sule / Hernandez are better as of right now. Not saying the whole season, but currently those 3 have sucked.

I absolutely love watching the Bundesliga and it's so much simpler now with ESPN+ taking over.

I love watching Augsburg too, feel in love with them a couple of years ago and this year has just been an absolute joy to watch.

I absolutely love watching the Bundesliga and it's so much simpler now with ESPN+ taking over.

I love watching Augsburg too, feel in love with them a couple of years ago and this year has just been an absolute joy to watch.
Augsburg always has it in them to take down the big teams. They snagged Caliguri from Schalke. Niederlechner up front is pretty good too.

Gnabry has COVID. Out 14 days. Was at practice yesterday too.

Augsburg always has it in them to take down the big teams. They snagged Caliguri from Schalke. Niederlechner up front is pretty good too.

Yeah, but we also have a history of blowing the big leads against the top teams, so it was nice to finally hold onto the lead against Dortmund.
The Wolfsburg result and RB were expected, and with this weekend against Leverkusen, I'm not sure any teams has had a more difficult beginning to the new season.

Davies out 6 to 8 weeks torn ankle ligaments.

Davies out 6 to 8 weeks torn ankle ligaments.
That sucks. Hernandez has been playing really well, so at least they’re covered. If Hernandez went down, that would be a problem.

Speaking of the Revierderby, Schalke had a fool's hope after the first half where they kept BVB scoreless. That unraveled qucikly. I feel bad for their new manager Baum. Don't know what he can possibly do with no budget, and now rumor has Kabak possibly going to Liverpool in the January transfer window to replace Van Dijk.

I wish we had some more getting events for the Budesliga league. I really want to do some bets on FC Bayern Munchen.