Bundesliga 2020/2021 Ongoing Thread

So this is what life is going to be like without Kimmich for Bayern? Yikes! And I can say Germany too? No Kimmich and these teams fall apart. Remember Kimmich does the corners too. Costa is useless imo. That first half pitiful. 1 shot? Again looks like Germany without Kimmich. Lucky not 2-0. You take Tolisso out too and now you have eliminated any attacking presence in the midfield and Lewandowski disappears.
If something happened to Goretzka, FCB and Mannschaft would be totally screwed.

Sargant with a golden chance there is put Bremen ahead...Shame he made it rather simple for Neuer.

Cags scores for Augsburg despite being a man down and now they are tied 1-1 with Gladbach!

If something happened to Goretzka, FCB and Mannschaft would be totally screwed.
Seriously. Josh Sargent best player on the pitch today. Looked way better than last season. Maybe Neuer better but I like what I saw from Sargent. That looks good for USA.

Sargant with a golden chance there is put Bremen ahead...Shame he made it rather simple for Neuer.
I agree. Sargent was dangerous today. His passing was great too.

Seriously. Josh Sargent best player on the pitch today. Looked way better than last season. Maybe Neuer better but I like what I saw from Sargent. That looks good for USA.

Muller and Lewandowski were brutal also today.

Cags scores for Augsburg despite being a man down and now they are tied 1-1 with Gladbach!
I am high on Florian Neuhaus for Gladbach though and for Germany.

Leipzig salvages only a tie with Frankfurt. Leipzig form has dipped a bit.
This has been the best Bremen I’ve seen in a few years.
Bremen have scored 1 goal in their last 6 games.....and tied 5 consecutive of those. Their defense is much better this year.

Well, this has been a nightmarish second half for Hertha.

Good. I despise Hertha. I think I only dislike RB and Koln more.
Köln has the best hymn in my opinion. I'm no fan of theirs, but it's a catchy song.

Köln has the best hymn in my opinion. I'm no fan of theirs, but it's a catchy song.

It's good.

Eisern Union is still by favorite because it's so different and fits the club and culture more than any other one.

BVB might have the best young players in the BuLi, and it pains me to say that.

BVB might have the best young players in the BuLi, and it pains me to say that.

They usually do I feel like. They are so good at getting young talent.

I'm happy Gio is doing well, but Sancho and Bellingham are absolute class. Haaland isn't terrible either. :beer2:

I'm happy Gio is doing well, but Sancho and Bellingham are absolute class. Haaland isn't terrible either. :beer2:
Lot of Bayern press are saying Davies was robbed of Golden Boy with Haaland winning it. I disagree. Davies had a great season, but Haaland plays like he's from another planet and is an attacking player. Don't know how @MrFlyingV feels about that, but Haaland is just crazy good.

A team I've been watching more of recently is Wolfsburg. They don't score often, but they play decent looking soccer. I'm a fan of Weghorst, who is a tank. Maxi Arnold might have one of the best legs in the BuLi. He can put it anywhere, and deserves to be called up by Löw in my opinion.

Wolfsburg are usually a fun team to watch, but they draw too many games for my liking.

Sadly it's looks more and more likely that Schalke will be heading down, as they have been absolutely atrocious.

I thought before season started Haaland would be the goal scoring leader in Bundesliga. I still think that will be the case. Big, fast, flat out goal scorer. He already bagged two against Neuer already in his career. He could be the GOAT before his career ends many years down the line.