Bundesliga 2020/2021 Ongoing Thread

I wish we had some more getting events for the Budesliga league. I really want to do some bets on FC Bayern Munchen.
@gobigred can we get some FC Bayern München betting lines? They play tomorrow in the Champions League against Lokomotiv Moscow.

Yeah, but we also have a history of blowing the big leads against the top teams, so it was nice to finally hold onto the lead against Dortmund.
The Wolfsburg result and RB were expected, and with this weekend against Leverkusen, I'm not sure any teams has had a more difficult beginning to the new season.
Watching Augsburg v Leverkusen now. Auguburg's all white kit with the collar this year is pretty nice.

Watching Augsburg v Leverkusen now. Auguburg's all white kit with the collar this year is pretty nice.
Yeah - disappointing result really. Not that we should be expecting much, but still we fell apart near the end there.

Kimmich has suffered a knee injury in Der Klassiker. Other than Lewandowski as bad as it gets if serious. Kimmich is vital to Bayern and Germany.

Augsburg were truly painful to watch today. Not much else can be said except that 2 of the goals Hertha scored today were absolute beauties.

The Angeliño set piece goal against Freiburg was amazing.

Gladbach v Leverkusen tomorrow is going to be good. The Hoffenheim v Wolsburg match should be decent too.

Augsburg were truly painful to watch today. Not much else can be said except that 2 of the goals Hertha scored today were absolute beauties.
Yeah, I did not think Augsburg would allow 3 goals to Hertha.

Kimmich has suffered a knee injury in Der Klassiker. Other than Lewandowski as bad as it gets if serious. Kimmich is vital to Bayern and Germany.
On a separate note, I am very pleased with Hernandez's play. His challenges are professional every time. The guy always goes 100% (kind of scary considering his injury history).

Yeah, I did not think Augsburg would allow 3 goals to Hertha.

One mishap from the defender, and two stellar goals.

We also didn't provide much going forward, but considering we were relegation favorites, I'm happy with where we sit at the moment.

He might be out for 3 months. Torn meniscus.

He might be out for 3 months. Torn meniscus.
They said January. Had surgery yesterday. No ligament. Will miss 3 UCL games, only need to win 1, a Pokal 2nd round game and around 7 Bundesliga games. Also the Germany games coming up. The guy is an absolute work horse for Germany and Bayern. Rest could do him good.

Gladbach v Leverkusen tomorrow is going to be good. The Hoffenheim v Wolsburg match should be decent too.
Hoffenheim has fallen apart since beating Bayern.

WEEK 8 FIXTURES

Saturday, November 21
Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Augsburg
Hoffenheim vs Stuttgart
Schalke vs Wolfsburg
Ariminia Bielfeld vs Bayer Leverkusen
Eintracht Frankfurt vs RB Leipzig
Hertha vs Borussia Dortmund

Sunday, November 22
Freiburg vs Mainz
Koln vs Union Berlin

WEEK 8 FIXTURES

Saturday, November 21
Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Augsburg
Hoffenheim vs Stuttgart
Schalke vs Wolfsburg
Ariminia Bielfeld vs Bayer Leverkusen
Eintracht Frankfurt vs RB Leipzig
Hertha vs Borussia Dortmund

Sunday, November 22
Freiburg vs Mainz
Koln vs Union Berlin
Glad that international break is over. I feel like it dragged on way too long.

So this is what life is going to be like without Kimmich for Bayern? Yikes! And I can say Germany too? No Kimmich and these teams fall apart. Remember Kimmich does the corners too. Costa is useless imo. That first half pitiful. 1 shot? Again looks like Germany without Kimmich. Lucky not 2-0. You take Tolisso out too and now you have eliminated any attacking presence in the midfield and Lewandowski disappears.

So this is what life is going to be like without Kimmich for Bayern? Yikes! And I can say Germany too? No Kimmich and these teams fall apart. Remember Kimmich does the corners too. Costa is useless imo. That first half pitiful. 1 shot? Again looks like Germany without Kimmich. Lucky not 2-0. You take Tolisso out too and now you have eliminated any attacking presence in the midfield and Lewandowski disappears.
If Hernandez is out for a prolonged period now too, not good.