Bundesliga 2020/2021 Ongoing Thread

So next week:

Werder play Gladbach and Cologne play Schalke. Bielefeld 1 point ahead of Werder out of relegation. Werder in big trouble. Big big trouble!!!!

Frankfurt what a choke!! Werder too heading for relegation. So bad. I am not fan of Josh Sargent too be honest. I don't think he is the future striker for the USA. Just my opinion.
Wow. Just wow. Two giants heading out.

Too bad. I better get the jersey now anyways because he did play some qualifiers.
Ordered a jersey for Slatan. Sweden 2020 and 2021. Hard to find official one with number on the front also. Found one. Also number 10 but I see he wears 11 too. Hope it comes. Not many reliable sites out there lol.

Wow. Just wow. Two giants heading out.
Schalke, Hamburg, and maybe Werder in 2nd division. Pretty big teams. Hamburg was a giant into the 80's. They have a European Championship in the 1980's. Really disappointed in them. If they were great again, I would be rooting for them. I still have a Hamburg SV pennant from 1972 my opa bought me at a Bundesliga game we went to together.

Dortmund is making a mistake with a coaching change at end of season imo.

Dortmund is making a mistake with a coaching change at end of season imo.
Edin Terzic:

1) Guides Dortmund from 7 points back recently into UCL.
2) Nearly topples Manchester City in UCL. If not for Can stupid handball they may have moved on.
3) Turned around their woeful defense.
4) Has Jadon Sancho back in top form.

Edin Terzic:

2) Nearly topples Manchester City in UCL. If not for Can stupid handball they may have moved on.
An article I saw recently linked him to Wolfsburg.

Hamburg SV fails to get out of the 2nd Division again. My favorite team other than Bayern and Hannover. Nice 3W-5L-3T to end the season. No surprise with Sven Ulreich in goal for 30 games. Bobby Wood never helped them either. There is USA player that fell off the map. Josh Sargent the next Bobby Wood.

Edin Terzic:

Should have broke the record. How did he miss that tap in. If he doesn't break the record has no one to blame but himself.

That was incredible. First a great save and then he shanked it on the tapper.

There was a game earlier this year where he could have had 4 or 5 but the goalie stopped him thrice.

There it is. Muller and Hummels recalled. Woo Hoo. Now time to go buy the Muller Germany Jersey.

There it is. Muller and Hummels recalled. Woo Hoo. Now time to go buy the Muller Germany Jersey.

I am looking at the squad: no Reus, no Brandt, no Draxler are the big misses. Ter Stegen has knee surgery so he is out. Any other misses you see?

I am looking at the squad: no Reus, no Brandt, no Draxler are the big misses. Ter Stegen has knee surgery so he is out. Any other misses you see?
I don’t notice anyone else that is glaring beyond those you mentioned. I don’t see Borna Sosa on there after the recent reports he had become a German citizen.

I don’t get how Reus misses out to be honest. He captained a team to a Pokal win and looked pretty lethal at times. It’s also bullshit Maxi Arnold was left off. He is in top form for the Wolves.

I don’t get how Reus misses out to be honest. He captained a team to a Pokal win and looked pretty lethal at times. It’s also bullshit Maxi Arnold was left off. He is in top form for the Wolves.
Musiala there. Max Arnold could complain but not much else. Germany need defense help so that gave Hummels the benefit and Muller just having too good a season this year and last. You could argue he is the best German player in the world right now.